L
Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    What do you want to talk about?

And your welcome ^_^

Aww your avatar is so cute ^_^ Do you like mine, too? She's from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic~

And her name is Rarity~
    ^-^
    D
    Hi ^_^ You seem pretty cool x3; wanna be friends? :)
    Yeah, challenge mode is a pain to get. I have one friend who has Black 2 but he's taking his sweet time with it. Challenge mode nuzlocke would be really hard. I had enough trouble on normal mode playing through without doing a nuzlocke.
    You're nuzlockeing Black 2? You should to challenge mode. That would be hardcore. I'd totally buy you a drink and show you a good time if you did that.
    Same here. :/ If I can just complete this year with good enough marks, I'll be happy.
    Once the coming exams are over, we'll have a project to complete and the usual assignments and subjects. Everything should be over by April end if all goes well. ^^

What Bachelor's are you taking?
    Taking the convo to VMs since my inbox is pretty much filled now.

Sorry for the late response as well. Been super busy these past few months.

I probably should've been active more so I would've realized it was the last phase. xD

Since it's my final year at uni and all, have a lot of work to do. And it'll only get worse with the next semester. D:

How are you? Been a long time since I've seen you online.
    WAY TO LONG! XD

I hate that feeling. I always get excited at first, Because I get to see my friends. Then I remember the work *shivers* XD

XD I really want to hunt for A shiny shuppet (Gen III), However, I feel I have to get the Cacnea first. Maybe I will just skip the prickly thing XD

I have been alright. Missed being here ALOT and not talking to anyone. Honestly, this is like a second home....just on the internet XD
    I can actually function if I don't have internet, but if I'm not allowed to do anything on Bulbagarden, I suffer. XD

/pathetic
    It was a very painful wait since I am usually very active around here. I didn't have much to do. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom