• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Luminosity

1. L

The War Room Awards 2015: Prizes

Thanks so much for making these banners Leggo! They look awesome!
  2. L

The War Room Awards 2015: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Thank you so much to HumanDawn, Life, Paperhorse, Rabbit, and Zexy for voting for me! It was a very pleasant surprise when Paperhorse let me know I had won an award :D A huge (late) congratulations to everyone who won!
  3. L

What are your thoughts on Pokemon Shuffle?

Best of luck! I'm having the opposite problem at the moment. I've gotten S rank on stage 55 but Charmeleon is being a stubborn little bugger lol EDIT: I say that and then on the next attempt he cooperates xD
  4. L

What are your thoughts on Pokemon Shuffle?

I'm really enjoying it. I'm on stage 55 right now (probably would be farther if the completionist in me didn't insist on catching each Pokemon and getting S rank in each stage lol). I also caught Mew, but I'm not bothering with the expert stages until later. I haven't spent any money on...
  5. L

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Sweet, I was wrong about Kyriaki :D Good game everyone! Thanks for letting me play Paperhorse and Parma :3
  6. L

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 7 - 1/29/15 I've tried talking to Phoenicks on Skype, but with no luck. Maybe I'm really great at messaging him when he is busy or he keeps forgetting to answer me or he's ignoring me. I agree with Master Mew regarding Phoenicks. So much of what has...
  7. L

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 7 - 1/29/15 Votes: Kyriaki -- 3 (HumanDawn, Midorikawa, Mijzelffan) Luminosity -- 2 (lovandra, Kyriaki)
  8. L

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 Master Mew; Regarding Kyriaki: Yeah, she could have pointed out the massive flaw in the plan (mafia could choose not to kill) as a reason to not want to participate. Regarding Phoenicks: I know what you mean. While it would make things in...
  9. L

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 Master Mew; Do you think Kyriaki would have been lynched if she had been unwilling to agree to the plan? Also, who do you have your eyes set on as the last mafia?
  10. L

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 I'm still wondering what the Luminosity/Soulmaster/Human/Midorikawa list that Phoenicks provided is based on. Sketchy roleclaims/behavior? Another dream? I'm also wondering what has happened to Zima, and if she has been able to confirm her...
  11. L

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 Ah ok, I get what you mean now. Yeah, I think that would be a more constructive use of my role.
  12. L

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 ??? Master Mew is (un)dead and confirmed Restless Spirit. Or is this a typo? If people want me to prove my role, I can do that this upcoming night phase. Although, to be honest, I don't know if that'd achieve anything other than "OMG...
  13. L

"Lots of Pikachu" 3DS theme coming to Japan: To be available February 14

When it comes to themes, I'm an advocate of "less is more." There's too much Pikachu going on (well, too many Pikachu lol). So far my favorite of the Pokemon themes is the Slowpoke one. Hopefully they come out with a more understated Pikachu theme, and they give the spotlight to more Pokemon as...
  14. L

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 Hmmm...Was Kyriaki lying about her role? Was she telling the truth but the mafia didn't kill? Not sure what exactly to think from the flavor text.
  15. L

HA Unova Starters finally available in English ^_^

With these events, I'm most excited about not having to trade for any of the Unova starters (trading is a pain since my home internet does not work for anything in-game). I've already obtained Contrary Serperior <3, and although I can't say that I'll probably ever use Reckless Emboar (I feel bad...
Back
Top Bottom