Rainbow Cloud
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hi! Wanna go post on your forum or my forum? :)
    D
    Hi i'm wheatley's friend who joined your forum i'm FairyPKMNPrincessJirachu there :)
    Nice to hear you well. Yes, all this stuff gathered at once can be tiring, but don't worry, it fares out by itself after a week or two. Yeah, I guess everyone has its moments. No problem there.

I am fine, even though I have not purchased XY yet.
    Thanks for the birthday comment! Thanks for the birthday comment! Thanks for the birthday comment! Thanks for the birthday comment! Thanks for the birthday comment! Thanks for the birthday comment! Thanks for the birthday comment!
    SEVEN.
    Weekends at least. Yeah, I wanted to try the username change thing once, but when everyone calls you Zexy no matter what, there is no point :))
    I am fine. Less Inactive than I expected, but this Monday my activity is REALLY going to end :))
    Yeah, since everyone still calls me BlueWartortle or Zexy, I will make it a staple. I'll get back to "Zexy" by Christmas.
    Hoping so myself. .-.
    Though sometimes I get in the mood to talk anyway. Company is always nice, and I usually don't get much of that.
    That's great to hear. ^^; Wish my day had gone as well, but eh. Life happens. ._.;
    I tend to be the same way. Just felt like reaching out to some people. Really, I usually find myself hoping someone will start a conversation with me, since I tend to be pretty poor at it myself.
    It's fine. ^^; Life happens.
    I'm doing fine for the most part myself. Just felt like saying hi really. =w= How are things on your end?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom