• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That happens sometimes with my DS too. Don't know how to fix it. It just randomly stops and starts working. Take your time. I got nothing better to do.
    Yup. I keep a list of all the trades I didn't complete yet. I have them all cloned and ready to trade. :D I'm currently using my HG right now, so let's just start with Gen IV.
    I have a Natu! If you're looking for one then it's yours. I could've gotten an Exeggcute and Ponyta, but they were all male. Also, I can't get enough points to open the other areas! Hell, I don't even know how to use the Entralink.
    Yes it is. In fact, MUCH easier in DPPt because it only involves the Poketch. In HGSS it involves Prof. Oak and the PokeGear. In BW, it involves a Chatot and optionally the C-Gear. And that's why I don't do DW as often as I used to. I would just get sent to the Spooky Manor or Pleasant Forest 20 times in a row.
    No problem. I can trade now if you can.

P.S. Do you happen to have a Chatot in Gen V? I'm want to try to RNG, which requires one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom