L
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh D:

Sorry about that! Actually, someone has recently offered to give me the mew, but when I have time, I'll PM you so I can send whiscash over to you anyways since I feel bad for making you wait
    Yeah, sorry about the delay. I'm afraid that I still can't trade, but I give you my word that I will be able to trade within the next 2-3 days.

Thanks for your patience.
    Which of these do you like better? (EVs in natural game order)

F WA serious 31 29 29 12 17 1
    F WA calm 27 31 29 7 26 1
    Waiting on someone else for a trade now, when I'm done with him I'll go back out of wifi and get yours ready.
    Well, I wouldn't say there is an "original", but I do understand that you need 3 shiny swablus back.
    I have a timid one (only flaw is that the speed stat is 30 not 31), an adamant one, and a modest one.

Yeah, I can clone. If I clone some poke for you I do want to keep a clone for myself :D.
    Well, for me, if I get a low frame number and I do it correctly, it could take 10 min or so. If I screw up or get a frame number with 200+ taps, I have to restart and each restart from the seed is 5 min and every restart from a screw up (I only find out if I screwed up when I hatch it) 10 min. I don't know if I'm fast or slow though...

Edit: Normally it takes me 30 min to RNG a pokemon.

2nd Edit: Do you want a (free) hacked ditto? I have three different natures and all of them have perfect IVs, which is just perfect for breeding.

3rd Edit (sry): Chaining usually takes weeks and several tries for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom