L
Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It better >:x And no subway, as his mom seemed vaguely terrified of them. We ventured away from Times Square, just via bus and taxi. Hmmm. I loved everything. There were no clear "favorites," it was all amazing. Things I didn't get to see... Hm. I really wanted to explore everything alot more. It wasn't that we didn't see them, we just didn't go through them enough for my taste. Like Central Park or Liberty Island or Ellis Island.

:D
    AWESOME! Oh my God. I'm moving there one day, I swear. There was so much awesome stuff and soooo little time to do it. I mean, we did as much as possible, but I never really got to do everything that could have been done (friend's parents were slow as Christmas when walking). And thanks for the advice, it helps.

Also, you accepted my friend request, squeeeee :3
    Lunnnnna! I'm back :3 The trip was awesome and I totally need your opinion on a conundrum that I'm facing. Could you check out my blog and give meh some advice?
    :D

That would be ultra double super awesome. I'd love it :3 And yeah, we're definitely going beyond Times Square, I just know we're staying in some swanky hotel there.
    That would be awesome!!! And I'm awesome with planning stuff so we'd never miss a train. Its a date. :3

And that would be double awesome. We only have three days there though. :/ So we're already having to hurry to alot of places and its not so much my party really XD A friend invited me on his family's vacation, so I'm pretty muchly along for the ride.
    Amen. I did that the other day, just sat there to be safe. The lady behind me got fed up and went around me. Made me nervous as shit.

OH MAH GOD. Together we should do it. I planned a trip kinda like that, where I start in New Orleans go to Seattle (IDK, I'd find something to do there) via Los Angeles as a sort of layover, then to New York with a layover in Chicago, then down to DC, back down to NO. And we going to the city. Staying in Times Square (expensive as hell) and everything. We're going to see Wicked! :D
    Nice! Lol, that stuff comes with experience. I still feel awkward with the whole "Right on red" stuff.

On Sunday, we leave from New Orleans via train going all the way to DC. After a day there, we take another train to New York and stay there for three days. At the end of that time, we fly back down. I'm really excited for the 26 hour train ride, cuz we've got sleeper car accommodations and I've always wanted to do that ever since I read Murder on the Orient Express.
    Oh wow I haven't spoken to you in ages! I found your PM to me I saved where you gave me advice on writing a potential one shot Ornithoshipping fic in my documents folder and it inspired me to get somewhat back into here. Thank you!
    First off sorry for not being able to use your discussion page :< I'm not sure what to do there really...The times and stuff put me off.

But what I wanted to ask you is if I could edit the introduction of the Advanceshipping Page to include something like a "sempai-kouhai" relationship to differentiate it from ApprenticeShipping. I would just add a line to show the difference in their relationships. Would that be okay?
    I'd love to see what I can do with a compilation list, but I just got swamped with a lot of work this week. Can I see what the weekend is like before I take on this endeavor? I just need like...guidelines, and I think I should be good XD
    Hey sorry for taking so long >_<

Here you go!:
    BirichinoShipper (Gold/Shauntal):
    For this name, the reason I did it is because both Shauntal's Ghost pokemon and Gold's personality are both mischievous
    Birichino is Italian for Mischievous

FlowerFanShipper (Gold/Caitlin):
    Caitlin's original japanese name was based on a flower and for the "Fan" part, I got that from based on those long pole Like Fan's in in New Bark Town

SenpuuShipper (Gold/Dahlia):
    I tried my best to remember the reason for this one but I forgot T_T

BreedologyShipper (Gold/Junpier):
    Gold - The Breeder
    Breedology - Study of Breeding. Since scintist love to study XD

IncautiousShipper (Gold/Bianca)

WindPotentialShipper (Gold/Sabrina)
    Same for the "Fan" part but this time I switched it with wind instead. With Potential, I had to go through thesaurus for this word. I saw the word "Future" under Synonyms for Potential. So it got me thinking that like have Sabrina predict when will the Heavy winds might come by.

I hope this helps! ^______^

Also I notice that you misspelled CentaureaShipper for Jimmy (Kenta) & Homika at the Black & White Ships list ^^;
    I can be pissed-off angry over whatever and George Carlin still makes me laugh.

----------
    …Everybody's got a frickin' hat!
    Personally, I don't want to be part of any group where you either have to wear a hat, or you can't wear a hat.
    A good rule would be “hats optional!”
    That's all you need to run a really good religion.
    ----------
    I saw a YT vid of him debating with other people in front of a live audience and he was so calm yet bold with his beliefs about the country's "owners", corporations, alien life, etc., that when the man next to him said aloud "Now back to earth for you, mister--" he said "Noone cares for that shit", right there.
    “We're” does not exclude me. I am still part of the global 'shipping community, regardless of the ban you and your colleagues threw on me.

Yes I can, in fact, whether other people think its true or not. There are many small similarities.
    not really that local. one of them is 40 minutes away, the other is 4 hours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom