L
Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I realized that I was unclear earlier, I went into it only expecting to do 1 trade. When you put two up I just picked one, lol
    oh I guess I did sort of say one of each, one trade was fine! Take care of Gallade and good luck with your 'dex. ^^
    Alright mine is 0003 2921 9951, & Tardis is my in-game name too, lol
    Meet you in 5? (if you're free right now)
    I saw your Evostone thread and if you're looking for a Gallade, I have a lv100 I'm looking to get rid of. (I buy used games a lot and he was just chilling in one, now I'm trying to clear out my boxes). If you're interested I'd trade him for any evo-stone you can spare. ^^
    Shippers need to be managed, to quote you. Likewise, people need to be managed as well. Else, they deride into a cancer that defeats the purpose of intelligent life on this planet. The Georgia Guidestones engrave in granite the ground rules for the new world order or whathaveyou, and the "Killuminati" people or the folk who spraypainted those stones who think they can do anything to stop it are utter fools.
    Oh, all right. The reason I asked you was because I have one friend that knows both franchises pretty well, but he's not interested in pairing up characters. D:

Thanks for the replies, though ! :)
    I know, whatever makes you happiest. Chase it. Hunt it down like fanart of your OTP XP

Okay, I'll keep that in mind! I have work until 5, but I think I can squeeze in something in the day around 11AM-ish? I dunno, but 6PM+ is usually when I head in XD
    I'm trying not to, I really am. But everything is just...I dunno. Different. Especially without you :(

I'm kinda free right now for a while ^^ My skype is commanderpigg, like everything else~ But I'll be free tomorrow too, around 6-ish, I think.
    We can still help each other in either department : you can help in the Pokémon department, while I can for the F-Zero one :)
    It's all okay ^^

I need help to name this crossover shipping : Beastman (F-Zero) X Commander Mars. However I don't really want to swamp the Visitor comment box just for that, which is why I wanted to PM you ^^;
    Good evening !

I've been trying to PM you about some help with finding a name for a crossover pairing (swamping the "Name it Game" thread would serve no purpose), but your PMbox is full. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom