L
Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have a Darkrai I could borrow or get a clone of? It can be any Darkrai, it doesn't need to be competitive.

Edit: Also by any chance, can you RNG Imposter Dittos?
    Working on holidays sucks :/ So you couldn't get any Black Friday deals then?
    Haha you can be thankful for the Turkey at least xD
    Ah, hope that goes well for you. I'm just preparing myself for exams.
    How's your Thanksgiving weekend so far?
    Well turns out that Monday is my last day for the play, so I am open from Tuesday though all the week so you just give me the day and time and I'll be there.
    by the way :) do you have a HA cradily in your box by any chance? I havent been able to find one :/ if there´s any specific item you want I got em all specially from BM (except leftovers and eviolites xD)
    sorry its true, i forgot. I´ll take the ralts as it is, since oras is almost out i´ll wait until i get to the tutors to get the moves

I got you a modest duskull because it´s meant to work next to the clefairy in doubles. dusclops with eviolite is meant to toxic then calm mind and clefable psych it up and anything the toxic doesnt kill (steel) clefable covers it with flamethrower/fireblast, non-stab but hits hard from boosts, since both are bulky and have a decent special attack they worked great for me to get through super doubles in BM. I hope you find good use for them :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom