L
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not sure if you're going to be online tonight or not, but I'll be online for the next 4-6 hours. I'll probably be online around this time tomorrow as well.
    Busy ehh~ That's no fun~
    N u know me~~~ The casual~ just playing w/ dat Photoshop program~ :)
    I was out the whole day yesterday so I couldn't check in, but the TCGO seems to be working fine now. Are you still having trouble signing in?
    Ok, message me if you see me online too :) I tend to get on more in the mornings (EST), but I can get on some in the afternoon and look for you.
    Heya! We are matched up in the tcg tournament :) If you didn't already have me down, my sn is ItsJilly. When do you normally play?
    Yeah, I'm just going to wait for them to fix it or tell us what we need to do. I'm gonna have a lot of stuff to relist once we get back in XD

Ah the first download link I used for Reborn didn't work (it gave me a 500 kb file for an hour-long download) so all I managed to do yesterday was find/download the right file. I'll give it a try maybe tonight.
    Mine isn't showing the error anymore, but it's been stuck at "Authenticating..." as it seems to be for other people. :/

Unfortunately not, but it looks like some people here already got theirs. Think they'd be willing to give out their codes for deck sleeves? XD
    I checked the TCGO forums, people are having the same problems and they advise to NOT redownload. But no official word yet on what's happening/how to fix it.

I hear that the codes will be sent out in batches and it might take a few days for some people to get theirs, but at least it sounds like we're all getting them.
    Yeah I just checked just now, says there's been a game update and my version is incompatible :/ Haven't seen anything online about it, but I did read that the ORAS demo comes with codes for deck sleeves.
    I didn't pick up the Meloetta yet, no
    However, I can't pick them up right away, as I'm about to hold a tournament battle
    Feel free to stalk (it's held on Smogon Tournaments server) :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom