• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Lunacy

1. L

Giveaway: Shiny 6IV Lugia

Thank you very much. ^_^
  2. L

Giveaway: Shiny 6IV Lugia

I'd love one if possible. IGN: Mani
  3. L

Smogon bans and suspect tests discussion

I remember this... that was just terrible. All in all, the Smogon community is made up of people like you and me who have had much more experience in higher level play. It honestly doesn't surprise me this thing is finally on the chopping block considering how outstanding its offensive stats...
  4. L

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) GreenDragonKnight that1chick Phantom16 Apawn Your Pokes are ready for pick up. Once again, these Pokes are free of charge and you have my deepest apologies for how long it took to get them ready. I am also sorry to inform GreenDragonKnight...
  5. L

TCGO tourney!

I'm gonna have to step down due to some unforeseen problems. Give my spot to Onigiri, if you don't mind.
  6. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Sorry for the long delay with no update, I've had very little free time to work on the requests. Due to this, these requests will all be free of charge and should be ready within the next few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  7. L

TCGO tourney!

Confirming the first half of that post.
  8. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) GreenDragonKnight I know it's kind of a pain, but you mind rewriting it in the format? It help to minimize my chances of making any mistakes on requests. Phantom16 Beldum only needs to evolve into Metang in order to learn all of those...
  9. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Welcome back ^_^ There is a small problem with your request: Not only do I not have HA Tauros in Gen 5, but due to Tauros being a Male only species, it cannot be born with its hidden ability. I'm sorry to say, Focus Punch is not a Tutor or...
  10. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) No worries, you filled out the form correctly. xD This is a very simple request, so a PP Up will be enough. Edit: Bishie Karis-chan Your Marill is ready for pick up.
  11. L

TCGO tourney!

Joining as well. Screen name: Altairein
  12. L

Simple Questions thread

Already found it, thanks though.
  13. L

Simple Questions thread

Is there a place listing the value of each card or should I just keep asking here?
  14. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) Sorry to say, I don't have a HA Gothita in Gen 5. For future reference, there is a list of HA Pokes I do have on my first post.
  15. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business) No problem, thanks for the PP Maxes. ^_^
Back
Top Bottom