Recent content by lunaldi

1. L

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hello there (: I'd like to open up shop. I have over 100 rnged poke's to select from and I offer a variety of services and items as well.
  2. L

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Jason's Events, Flawless Shinies, and DreamWorld Shop(Now with Riddles to win Pri Hey there, my wifi's all set up (: Use my platinum fc please. I'm also rummaging through my boxes, so expect some more offers on your flawless breeds. EDIT: May I get the nature on your mr. mime, eevee, and...
  3. L

DW females, egg moved Pokémon, IV breed

Lovely, how about a fire stone and a water stone? I'm online now if you'd like to trade.
  4. L

Events:[UPDATE]Now with shinies,Berries(including rare ones),pokerus,and Gen V events

Re: Events:[UPDATE]Now with shinies,Berries(including rare ones),pokerus,and Gen V ev Which of your gen V events are UT?
  5. L

DW females, egg moved Pokémon, IV breed

Might I get these duskull from you? 31/31/31/31/10/25 - Male, Impish 10/31/23/31/31/8 - Female, Impish I can get you whatever items you'd like.
  6. L

Re: Jason's Events, Flawless Shinies, and DreamWorld Shop(Now with Riddles to win Pri Gen IV. I'll be done setting up wifi by tomorrow. When is good for you?
  7. L

Re: Jason's Events, Flawless Shinies, and DreamWorld Shop(Now with Riddles to win Pri I'd like that flawless raikou and fall mew please. Offering.. (please pick 2) shiny flawless smeargle Starmie lv. 100 244/165/179/328/182/311 (max SpA) Metagross lv. 60 169/245/202/121/131/101 (max Atk)...
  8. L

Perfect Shiny and FLAWLESS pokemon

Re: Offering Near FLAWLESS DW eevee's and more Male Timid DW Eevee 31/31/31/x/31/31 with 3 egg moves curse,wish,yawn Male Careful DW Eevee 31/31/x/31/31/31 with 3 egg moves curse,wish,yawn also interested in the dratini, vulpix, and gligar when you post the stats. how many MAX PP/PP UP's...
  9. L

Events I Don't Have

Oblivia Heatran (from the new Ranger game, Japanese WiFi Event, UT) Ovlivia Shaymin (from the new Ranger game, Japanese WiFi Event, UT) 10ANNIV Lugia (UT) 10ANNIV Entei (UT) 10ANNIV Suicune (UT) 10ANNIV Raikou (UT) WSHMKR Jirach (UT) Ranger Riolu (UT) Ranger Manaphy (UT) TRU Shaymin...
  10. L

Events I Don't Have

Hm, I have almost all of these. However, I'm looking for events too, so CMT and tell me which ones you have that I don't so we can arrange a trade (:
  11. L

Turtwig's SnapShop!!(NOW HIRING)

Re: Turtwig's SnapShop!! Cool then. When should we trade?
  12. L

RyeKew's Electric Boogie

Oh wow. In that case, would you like to trade really quick right now?
  13. L

Rev and Fishpies' Original Pokemon Express - MASSIVE UPDATES

Re: Rev and Fishpies' Well Good Shop, Qualityy - Now with the BOYCOTT GIVEAWAY Haha, why thank you! I see that you're on, so would you like to trade now? Just send me a pm since I get lost in space when I thread surf q:
  14. L

RyeKew's Electric Boogie

You got it (: When will you be available for trade?
  15. L

RyeKew's Electric Boogie

Interested in these two (: 9. (B) EZALB's Turtwig Adamant Female Overgrow 31/28/31/0/31/31 Superpower, Thrash, Crunch, Tackle 12. (A) ???'s Gardevoir Timid Male Synchronize 31/31/17/31/31/30 4 HP/252 Sp. Atk/254 Speed Will-O-Wisp, Memento, Destiny Bond, Hidden Power (Ice 67)...
Back
Top Bottom