Recent content by Lunar Lucario

1. L

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation WOW i have been gone awhile. Last time i was here this place was green. Glad to see ADVanceshipping is still goin good
  2. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Does she also write fanfics. Cuz i need my fix If she does " ALL BOW DOWN TO SUZU"
  3. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Good Find.I guess this was a good time to check the adv nation. u found some great pics
  4. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation its red and blue no doubt
  5. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Yo Guys vote for that thread that says "Who you ship with May" Were losing to the contestshippers and for some reason i cant take that. What song(s) remind you of AdvanceShipping? Even if and At the beginning
  6. L

Who do you ship May with?

ADVance 4 life GO ASH and MAY
  7. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Princess those screen shots are great I didnt even notice the small hints. And great mini fic
  8. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Do you think Ash and May will need a match maker? Kinda. Ash has focus on May a litte bit more and what the ribbon means What other ship seems to fit in most with AdvanceShipping? cavaliershipping idk why its just seems cool
  9. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Ash is so in. Norman would never like Drew, hes to in to himself
  10. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation So thats 2 to 1 i like are odds
  11. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^ Im not really sure about Caroline. In one episode she was pushing May to get with Drew after he gave her a rose. But Norman would be all for it. I think
  12. L

Whats your favorite baby Pokemon?

Re: which baby pokemon? Pichu and Riolu. Their my favorite and they're the coolest
  13. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^Now Go lower jk or am i Im being a little perverted but i dont care He'd like that whole better just sayin
  14. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^Thats why we love it so much. Its just natural
  15. L

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^ When I saw that i said its over. What other shipping can compete with that
Back
Top Bottom