L
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm dropping you one more VM like the old days, cause I know you'll never read this unlike other means of communication. Have a good life, cause I know we'll never end up talking again.
    Wow you are popular in the URPG. I have seen many posts talking about you and your legendary stories. So a pop in to say Hi and a late Happy Birthday.
    THANK YOU FOR THE HONCHKROW, YOU WHIPPERSNAPPER. Shame you have to go, we could have had some amusing times I think. :( Good luck in life, hope everything turns out great for you.

Bye cool person, I shall take good care of this birdy for you. *HOPES YOU DONT NOTICE WHEN IT TURNS OUT DEAD AND FULL OF ROTTEN BIRD SEED IN ITS CAGE*

I mean, heh. ^^;
    Aww, Kai. I was really not looking forward to seeing your post. Like seriously @-@ You were (and still are of course) definitely one of the seriously amazing people that you meet a handful of times in a lifetime, and I'm really gonna miss you. You always know the right things to say, and you can always pass it off in a joking way or just generally make things better.

Honestly, I'm not good with words, but I do wish we had managed to talk more. AND I WASN'T ALWAYS NEUTRAL. You and Ebail were my preferred party and I preferred you two to any of the others, although maybe I shouldn't say these kinds of things in VMs, but I'm so fearless, or something anyway.

I'd hope to stay in contact with you, for old time's sake if nothing else, if you don't mind. Maybe we can have more of those erratic conversations again? I love to read those on occassion and I can't help but feel we both made an ass of ourselves XD

Anyway, I'll just end this with a generic happy birthday, and the best of luck wherever your future takes you! I feel I should make a pun or say something cheesy but I can't think of anything stupid or witty enough. But talk to me at some point, if you want. Yeah, do that! If not for me, then for Fred.
    Wow, I'm totally speechless with this gift. Like what Winter said, I should probably name my Volcarona, Vol-KAI-rona (cwutididthar ^_^). Good luck with your real life and hope we meet again someday.
    Thank you for the gift <3 It's very meaningful, and I'll name her after you (Kaired. Frekai. Something maybe? XD Fred will never die. My three things with Fred names). I'll miss you, but you're right about the life thing. Good luck with that and your studies ^^
    It's okay, Kai. I LOVE YOU. Do amazing real-life things like curing cancer or something so then I can be like, "OMFG I PLAYED POGEYMANS WITH HER AAAAA." I'll miss you. :>
    Hey there, Kai-Mei! It would have been awesome if we talked or something, I always see some of your old posts on the urpg threads, but yeah, tbh I was intimidated with you lol. Idk. Must be my problem. Well, thank you for the Spearow. Technically I don't have one since it evolved already, but I'm really grateful. Gifting strangers are always nice. Gl with real life and stuff. :D
    Yeah way to be up at 3am on your stinking birthday to post emotional crap! Oh who am I kidding, you're just following in my horrible footsteps. Now I'mma leave this here so that you see I put it here when you come to visit. Happy Birthday! I actually did totally remember this year
    You don't get to write all that mushy crap and get away without me making it awkward by replying to you! Firstly, thanks! I haven't actually taken any challengers yet, so at this rate I'm going to end up with the same unchallengable record as I did with Lavaridge... ANYWAY you've always been awesome to talk to, even if I was a tard and said the wrong thing sometimes. If you did ever tell me that you looked up to me, yes, I was definitely smashed because I sure as hell don't remember it. I'm quite touched anyway ^.^ You're smart, funny and talented, I have no idea what you look like, but hell I know guys that would date a rock so you surely cant be THAT bad. Point is, I have 150% confidence that your life will turn out epic, SO DONT WORRY. And goodbye, I'll miss you. COME BACK AND VISIT SOMETIMES. Alaska tells me half the shit you two do anyway ^.^

P.S. I also hate you for making me update the Gift Station with all that :p
    ps gimme all ur pokemons nerd

I'll take whatever you want to give, but don't feel you have to. I hate doing thse because it reminds me of when HiPS and Stinky left, among others. Have fun being invisible and come back during the summer or something ^_^
    YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!

No seriously though, I'm gonna miss you little one and URPG will suffer from this loss. I could tell from very early on that you were going to make some waves in URPG and you did not disappoint. I remember that battle of yours when you walled an entire team and swept with Milotic alone. I could tell you had the stuff and, as I said before, you did no disappoint. The Gym Tournament last year only solidified my expectations. You possessed all the necessary skills to excel in URPG. All except, perhaps, ambition. You could write with the best of them and battle like a pro. Its a shame to see you go before you reached your full potential. Please come back some day, ride those waves you make to the top, and hopefully, I'll be around to see it. Take care irl Kai =(

[ruin heartfelt goodbye]Also, Porygon to remember you by would be nice.[/ruin heartfelt goodbye]
    I know we didn't get along very well most of the time, and some of that (probably most) was my fault. So because of that if you don't want to gift me anything I totally understand. tbh I sometimes have the problem that when I start to hate someone or something for whatever reason it's basically impossible for me to stop hating it/them. Also, even though we didn't get along I'm always sad to see people leave. But if you do decide you're willing to gift me something, these are the ones I want most that as far as I can tell no one else would be gifted from the VMs (in order of preference): Dragonite (the really well TM'd one), Volcarona, Milotic, Chandelure, Gengar. Enjoy whatever it is you do after URPG, and if you do decide to come back/not quit I'll try to be nicer to you. Goodbye, Kai-Mei. Even if we didn't get along it is always a shame to say goodbye.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom