Recent content by Lurking

1. L

*Tag* You're It

Uh, because they're pro and are certainly not cupcakes without the glorify-ment of frosting. Although I've started leaning towards bagels now, methinks. AceTrainer14: Why don't I understand how threads like these work. Also, why is your profile pic still Zeffron? XD
  2. L

Scene break?

I prefer to use "***", centered, to use scene breaks when necessary. If it's a songfic/some sort if important italic thing, I use "*", also centered. "/*\" goes right below my (chapter) titles, and "\*/" goes at the end before any conclusion notes. ...but that's just me. I don't think there's...
  3. L

A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - GAME OVER. The Vet. and Flame Haze are the Winners!

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Night 3) OOC: Oops, my bad. Let me know if you want me to delete that or not... Anyways, I'm probably gonna die tonight. So, peace out and stuff. xD EDIT: okay, fixed. Oh, and best of luck to you guys. Cause I'm dead and all.
  4. L

Wicked (PKMN-Style)

Bahahaha... no matter what this looks like, I totally did not forget about this. Not. at. all. Okay, maybe. And... no matter what it looks like, this isn't meant to be as harsh as it sounds, I promise. xD I'll start with your rendition of "Defying Gravity", namely because it is the most...
  5. L

A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - GAME OVER. The Vet. and Flame Haze are the Winners!

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 3) OOC: lol, these protections folks are doing a great job. xD IC: "What?" Angel asked. "Murder? I always miss the exciting things in the morning." People were probably staring at her, again. They always had the...
  6. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 2) "Alpha," Angel sighed. It wasn't like she took her own advice... it just be nice if other people did.
  7. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 2) "Yeah, that wasn't breaking the fourth wall at all," Angel quipped. "You got a problem with that?" "Oh, right, a vote. Well, since you're so eager to accuse people, I would vote you... but it seems far to early to...
  8. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 2) "Oh, come on," Angel muttered. "It can still be any of us. You could have found a hammer and put it in your teeth. Alpha could have smashed the victim's head in with his bone, or..." Angel's voice grew quieter, "A...
  9. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 2) OOC: Yeah, I forgot about this. Not gonna lie. xD IC: "Well, technically, any of us could pick up a hammer and bash the heck out of anything else. Or, you know, we could have picked up a chair, a rock, a piece of the...
  10. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 2) OOC: Lol... whoever has the protection ability and didn't listen to Fwee is hilarious... NOW YOU BETTER HAVE PROTECTED ME, YOU FOOL. XD IC: "So, what'd I miss?" Angel asked. Funny things seemed to happen every now...
  11. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 1 BEGIN) "Gah," Angel muttered. "That's what I get for trying to sound smart. And actually, I read that memo. Apparently, there's two of us trying to kill the rest us. Yeah. This is gonna be fun..."
  12. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 1 BEGIN) OOC: No, the person who annoyed Zekrom constantly (and practically everyone else) would be me. NICE TO MEET YOU. Oh, and I was a killer. UNTIL A CERTAIN SOMEONE DOUBLE CROSSED ME... *rages in corner* IC...
  13. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 1 BEGIN) OOC: Yeah... but I wanted in on the HoF, you meanie. xD 'S all good. Other OOC at the guy who said Palkia was a girl. MEWTWO WAS PURPLE, AND HE WAS A GUY. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? IC: "Dead people?" Angel...
  14. L

Re: A Diferent Kind of Murder VI - SpacialDiamonds and ForeverPearls (Day 1 BEGIN) Angel skipped into the room. As always, she seemed to have missed something. Important. Veery important. "Hey, guys," she called. "What'd I miss?" OOC: Yeah, I'm late. Oops. Oh, and if you're asked to be the...
  15. L

Derier44's Birthday Bash!

Kai froze. What the heck had happened while she was gone? "Come on, guys," she complained. "You know you aren't supposed to have violence unless you invited me..." She paused, thinking. Of course, Devon technically had invited her, so her reasoning was slightly invalid. Not that it mattered or...
Back
Top Bottom