L
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Want to trade for the Celebi - Jirachi now? If you trade me the Aerodactyl as well, I will clone it for you :D.
    Hey, I'm hoping to open a shop soon, and in need of an IV RNGer. I've been talking to Springi about maybe filling that role, and he said that he would be happy to do it if you were ok with it :) (as he is a contributor to your shop). Let me know what you think.
    Hey you can put down the shinies that i've already RNGed in my other thread in your shop if you want. Except for the flawless ones listed in my thread that i've RNGed. You can also add in shiny flawless adamant DD larvitar, shiny modest horsea and shiny relaxed mudkip.
    Weeeell, I've got IV bred Magikarp, Scizor, Porygon-Z, Riolu, Beldum all UT. I have a few EV trained pokes that are IV bred, not exactly flawless though - Slowbro, Snorlax, Tyranitar (3 variants), Tentacruel, Gliscor, Rotom, Gardevoir, and Zapdos. As for flawless EV trained pokes, I've got Heatran, Magnezone, Jirachi, Gengar, Salamence, Machamp, and Gallade.

As you can tell, I really want that Aerodactyl, hahaha.
    Hey man, I was recently traded the shiny flawless Aerodactyl from your shop. Just as a heads up, you have the nature posted incorrectly - it's actually Bashful. Neox said you're the big wig, so I figured I'd let you know
    Shoot, I really should stop going offline at stupid times. Yeah, now would have been great, but I could wait till tomorrow. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom