• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Luxio

1. L

Tbh, I had absolutely no idea who you were, so I had to post a VM to read our past conversations. ;P

Tbh, I had absolutely no idea who you were, so I had to post a VM to read our past conversations. ;P
  2. L

Rawr.

Rawr.
  3. L

Absolutely.

Absolutely.
  4. L

<//////////3

<//////////3
  5. L

I'm so mad with you. >: For Science?

I'm so mad with you. >: For Science?
  6. L

You can find me around 10-10 GMT. Somewhere in there. :P

You can find me around 10-10 GMT. Somewhere in there. :P
  7. L

How to get friend code/connection problems

I personally have never used the Wi-Fi USB Connector, so you'd have to ask someone who uses it, but I'm not sure of anyone who does. I hear there are a lot of issues with it, but it works flawlessly for some.
  8. L

Hey, thanks for the challenge. Could you please reply with when you are available to battle in...

Hey, thanks for the challenge. Could you please reply with when you are available to battle in the near future, thanks.
  9. L

I'm actually thinking it may go unnoticed, but play it safe and let them know just incase? *Paradox*
  10. L

Okay. I know how we can fix this. Once more, and hopefully for the last time ever, go to your routers homepage (using your IP Address) and go to the Security tab. Your computer, given that you are on a WPA connection should say WPA or WPA-PSK in terms of Security Mode. Simply change it to 64b...
  11. L

Hiya! It's the 1st, so if you could open my gym again when you get a chance, that'd be epic win.

Hiya! It's the 1st, so if you could open my gym again when you get a chance, that'd be epic win.
  12. L

This is probably the most ironic/useless help I've ever given someone on the Tech Help forum, and I do apologise, but here goes; I too have a WAP address rather than a WEP address, but I'm on Wi-Fi almost daily. :P When inserting your Wi-Fi connection setup information in to your DS, sometimes...
  13. L

A WEP key is also 8 characters long, so that sounds about right. However, it could also just be your IP Address you are getting confused with, your subnet mask, or a list of things it might not be, so let me just walk you through how to get it quickly. Click Start, go to Run and type in...
  14. L

Without posting it in this forum, how many digits is it?
  15. L

Wifi battles slowing down

I have no idea where the person you are battling lives (and I don't know if you do either), but this for the most part is perfectly normal. It is not an unprecedented thing to receive delays in your Wi-Fi battling, dependant on where people live. The slowing itself is caused by a tempremental...