• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by LuxrayOfTheWild

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

This tweet was shared and it suggests Legends Z-A could take place in the 1960's. It would be interesting to see what customization options there would be. https://twitter.com/GlobinGoblin_/status/1762484349016952935?t=fGqijlfQNOkIgVvIfq6K8w&s=19
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

I never expected to see a new Legends game revealed! I'm really excited to learn more about this one. I've heard all kinds of talk about it being focused in Lumiose City, but I find it hard to believe we'll be confined entirely to the city. There has to be the wilderness we can explore around...
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

Nintendo Directs Thread

I'll be honest, I'm annoyed by that. Sea of Thieves was announced for PS5 as well. Honestly. I wasn't happy about that. I remember the rumors were that these were coming to the Switch and PS5, but it turned out the PS5 got the two games I was most excited to play. People on reddit keep going the...
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

Nintendo Directs Thread

Typically mid as always, though seeing a new Super Monkey Ball and Endless Ocean was nice. I really hope they're not gonna pull another 2020 and leave us in the dark for whatever first party games remain for the Switch. Random shadowdrops on Twitter is not it. It gives us no real roadmap like a...
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

What is your opinion on the Horizons anime so far?

I've honestly just lost interest. It doesn't infuriate me like Journeys did, but it just hasn't been able to hold my interest as of late. It always feels like its missing something.
  6. LuxrayOfTheWild

So is Journeys the Worst Series Ever?

I will always hate how they had to suddenly create an entirely new type of Pokemon Contest that completely removed the entire battle round and presented it more as a Pokemon Showcase just for Serena. It took away what we loved about Pokemon Contests and just gave Hoenn its own version of the...
  7. LuxrayOfTheWild

Nintendo Directs Thread

Natethehate2 is pretty credible when it comes to Direct dates, so it seems its pretty likely we're gonna get a Nintendo Direct next week. Honestly I was really hoping it would be this week. I don't have very high hopes honestly. I'm kinda expecting another remake/port heavy Direct. We know its...
  8. LuxrayOfTheWild

Pokémon Horizons S1 Dub Titles

I honestly hate the more direct translation titles. I mean "Nemona and Brassius and...." is such a weak episode title. Its boring. I hate to see us go back to these style of titles.
  9. LuxrayOfTheWild

Pokemon Horizons English Dub release date

Netflix really is the worst. TPCI never should have partnered with them honestly. The dub hasn't been this far behind since probably Hoenn.
  10. LuxrayOfTheWild

Nintendo Directs Thread

Honestly, I do agree. I think its likely to get its own presentation not too long after the Nintendo Direct. At the very most I could see them revealing that they're holding a special Nintendo Direct within a week or more after this Direct, just before the last game reveal. Though I think it'll...
  11. LuxrayOfTheWild

Nintendo Directs Thread

Its about that time of year again! With February approaching, we could be about 3-4 weeks away from the first big Nintendo Direct of 2024. As most know, Nintendo Directs are commonly held in February, with a Nintendo Direct happening in February in 4 of the last 5 years. Chances are pretty...
  12. LuxrayOfTheWild

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

The fact that he's trolling a lot more lately hurts his credibility so you don't know what you can and can't trust anymore.
  13. LuxrayOfTheWild

Controversial opinions

This was one of the other issues I had with Journeys, though I feel like we've gotten more Pokemon getting time to just be on screen outside of battles and show some personality compared to Journeys.
  14. LuxrayOfTheWild

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I was never a fan of the theory either. To me, I think the whole event does kinda debunk the theory a bit.
Back
Top Bottom