L
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where I'm from it is.

I think I did earlier, but not in this conversation. Somewhere else, I'm sure...maybe in one of my other conversations.
    No problem! ^.^

P+M is from Canada.
    And, not all are lazy. People say that about Americans. They obviously haven't met Pete....now I'm getting off track.

Horribleness? No, I don't believe so.

I guess. Unless RJ and/or Salvator really do like me back. Then I'm, well, (not to use bad language), but, screwed.
    *Sigh*
    This is what the internet does to people.
    See, you can't count your internet friends and acquaintances as people you know. If you get spammed on the internet, shrug it off! Smirk, realize that if people are bothering you, they're obviously really bored. Just ignore em'.

As for Laura, girls like a guy who takes the direct-approach! Go right up to her, come clean, and confess. It'll work. ;)
    Trust me. It's what Mike did, what Brian did, what Chris is planning to do, and what I think Thomas is going to.

Now where are they?
    Mike is dating Khola.
    Brian is dating thee Rachel Cacace. (Pronounced Cuh-Kay-See)
    Chris is probably going to end up dating Alexa, and Thomas is finally going to say it to me. (Aleene gave me a heads up. :D)
    I never said I was leaving for good. I said I wouldn't be on too often.
    But I had some spare time today, so I logged on.
    Why in heck did you link the two Shugo Chara groups? Now the owner of that one is going to get mad at me. And a mod is going to delete mine. But I guess I should delete mine ahead of time so I don't look stupid. I mean, no offense, but anybody with common sense would know not to do that.
    That's good. ^.^

The way I see it, I have about 8 months to train for softball tryouts. And basketball, too. It's going to be fun. :]
    Then there's bowling intramurals. Boy, I'm happy I'm signing up. Thomas, Aleene, and Rose are, too. As well as Khola and Mike. (The on-off relationship couple of the school) :D
    So there's always fun there.
    On top of that, I've learned that every Tuesday -I think; Maybe Thursday-, study hall is in Green Team. I'm in Blue Team.
    Thomas -I've heard from my loyal friend Aleene- stays in for study hall to finish homework. So it's all good.
    And Rose comes along with me to Green Team study hall to see her (soon-to-be) boyfriend John. He's such a casanova.

But anyway, I'm rambling. What's new with you? Besides working out, of course.

EDIT: Have' to go. Seeya'.
    Yeah.

Anyways, seems I won't be logging on anymore. Serebii was my muse. But I'm not turning back.
    It seems that ever since I left Serebii good things have been happening. It's rather weird....

So what I'm trying to say is that I probably won't be on anymore. Maybe once a week. Or once a month. All I know is that I'll be on Facebook more. I can finally talk to Thomas again! (Only using Facebook. He logs on every once in a while.) :p
    When I said you are the best, I meant compared to the other boys who like Laura. I understand you, it's really hard to catch up with someone who is better than you at school.
    Taking into account the fact that you are friends, you can tell her that you like her more easily. I don't she's gonna misunderstand you.
    BTW, do you speak Spanish? (cuz I speak)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom