L
Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup. I've read the manga up to Part 8. Haven't started on it yet. =w=; Favorite parts are generally Parts 3-6 though. Mostly 3 and 4.
    I enjoyed it too. Glad to know it'll hold mostly true to the manga, unlike the OVA. ._.
    Well I do have to admit the first episode was just freaking silly like I couldn't help but laugh xD but it interested me and I think the overreactions is in general part of the feel of the show from what I've heard. Besides, nothing wrong with watching something that in essence makes no sense but still looks like it could be really awesome once in a while.

I actually was going to watch the third part by itself but this monday I ended up deciding to watch it from the start cause while I know i can start from part 3 no problem I felt like it would be better if I saw the beginning as well.
    I'm a soon to be fan of sorts xD I only started watching the 2012 anime a couple of days ago, it's funny cause I always thought this was a series I would avoid but the concept really interests me and I hear nothing but praise from those that have seen or read so I figured...why not right?
    Hey there boss! You're so cool! Wait, I mean hot, wait that sounds creepy.... damn it! Ignore me, I am just a lowly grunt, but a loyal one! I don't care what people say about you Lysandre, create that beautiful world! I will be behind you every step of the way!
    Multiple perspective murder mystery. You would have the town wake up in the early hours of the morning. Where they discover a dead body. Mayor calls his suspects to order, and we'd have a vauge discussion. Then, we'd switch to mafia, but keep it anonymous to reveal. We refer to investigator as Detective. Who works cases out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom