L
Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wooh! Wut?
    Pikachu on Ho-oh? Wut?
    Have I been out of the loop or something? To be honest, I've only read the first volume, since the others are much harder to come by, in real life or online.
    What is happening in that story? o_O
    Electric Tale of Pikachu? Wow, I really should've known that... :sweatlol:

I loved Q as well. When I was little I didn't understand that he was viewed as a bad a guy, I just always saw him as a cool alien that caused mischief. :-D

I couldn't agree more about Star Trek dropping in quality after that. It's a real shame how the TV series went out on such a low note.
    I love Star Trek as well. Picard is by far my favorite character in fact. :-D TNG just owned everything though.

And what manga had that?
    Haha awesome. I've always been interested in cabinet restoration. Almost bought an old Asteroids stand-up if the lack of space at the time to work on it didn't force me out not to.

Anyway thanks again dude.
    Not that good I'm afraid, currently a penniless student again. If you could throw a clue bone my way though I'll totally pay you back for it. :)
    Nice I've been trying to get a StarCastle cabinet myself, to varying degrees of enthusiasm.

Virtual On, that's that robot fighting game in the race-car cabinet, right? I've heard of it though hardly played it (re: only machines at the arcades away from my house).
    Haha didn't need video proof but thanks!
    Did you buy them online or through auctions/retailers/etc.?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom