• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
Lysson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA, your Avatar is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! :)
    Lysson
    Lysson
    Heh heh, thanks :') would have to be a pretty big stocking to fit him in tho
    So we both into video games, but which ones are you into?
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    Ratchet and Clank, Persona, Mario, Tales of series, Final fantasy, sonic, I can keep going all day!
    Lysson
    Lysson
    I'm playing the first Final Fantasy on the GBA atm :p It's really good :O can't wait to play the others! Once I get a new PS2 controller I can play a lot more games that you listed :p
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    Really? Because I'm tackling the HD Final Fantasy X and X2 games right now as we speak!
    Hi Lysson :)

I was wondering do you like Sonic games?

I think I remember seeing you talk about them before but I can't rembember right now. Anyway we're currently planning to do an unofficial Sonic mass theming to celebarte Sonic's 25th anniversary if you'd like to join in? It'll be kind of similar to the eeveelution theming we did a few months ago.
    Lysson
    Lysson
    I do love Sonic :O I wouldn't mind theming :p
    I can do Knuckles or Shadow if that's ok!
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    That's great, I thought you'd said you liked sonic before :)

Both Knuckles or Shadow would be great, I don't think we have a Knuckles yet. Thanks for joining in, I'll add you to our group PM conversation :D
    Oh, and BTW.. I'm giving you a free copy of my US event Zygarde i got in my OR game!!! :D ... It's a flawless Adamant -Sp.Atk just for you :3
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    aw don't worry it's ok :) 20 servents, a million dollars, to be beautiful forever MUWAHAHA >:) jk :p ... nah i'm good thanks :) i'll bug you when i come up with nicknames for those 2 pokes though :p
    Lysson
    Lysson
    Sure :D thank you SO much for the pokemon and your patience <3
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    of course no problem friend :) .. i hope that stellar Zygarde i got gives you lot's and lots of flawless IV luck!!! X) ... well, ugh feel like tired zombie i'm gonna bed now C-Ya!! :'D
    Hiya! :D .. oh, on the Monsoon, Sandstorm, Sun, and Icy Snow .. do you need those to complete your collection? :)
    um... guess i'll try again later then xD .... g'nite! ! ^^
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    TY! :D ... i hope you enjoy the vivi :)
    Lysson
    Lysson
    Oh I will, thank you so much!!! I hope you like your Magikarp :D sorry for the wait hough :(
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    it's alright... it's the kinda thing that sometimes happens with a 4 hour time difference :)
    Eh, you still need Ocean Pattern? :p that's my native pattern in my Y game... i got a couple leftover 4IV scatterbug ones sitting in X if you'd like a freeeee one! :D
    Lysson
    Lysson
    Awww thank you so much!! Sure :D anything you'd like from my list?
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    well you already bred me my garden Vivi "Leafino" ages back that i adore X) ... Oh, i would just love one of those female Luxury Magikarp 5IV - Sp.Atk you got there! :D ... Just digging in X atm and instead i'll give you the 5IV flawless timid HA male Ocean Vivi I just found :) ... Holler when you see me! ^^
    Hey! :D ... yeah your still in my friend list too :) Hmm, a good time 4 us 2 trade.. i know our time zones are a bit off I'm EST in US atm my clock time states 10:54am (2 help figure out time difference). I'm normally online between 7pm-11pm EST ... but if we don't run into each other here later today, tell me in advance when your able to trade because my schedule is very flexible at this time. Take Care! :D
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    Lol! xD ... kk, if you see me here earlier though give me a holler :)
    Lysson
    Lysson
    Hmmm I can't view your profile and I'm not sure when you're online? Sorry xD
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    i'm on wifi now :)
    1738! I got a glock in mah rari!
    im like yah, im fine. wonder when she'll be mine.
    she walked back, I pressed rewind!
    2 c dat ass 1 more time!
    Hi Lysson :)

How's it going, haven't seen you around for a while?
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Good to hear your ok :)

I'm good too thanks, kind of been a bit busy myself lately too, not so much with real life stuff but been having diffuculty trying to keep up with multiple forums.

I should really start playing minecraft again sometime, I've only got the console versions though. Have you been building much in the game?
    Lysson
    Lysson
    Oh ho ho, I sure have. For the past 3 months I've been building a huge project (A giant snow city) and helping out after the switch over from Minecraft 1.8 to 1.9 since all the plugins for the server were updated and the server was unstable so there were a lot of people to help out. If you got minecraft for the pc you could play on the server I'm admin on ;) it's VERY good, we have many amazing builders.

I was thinking of going to another forum for trading purposes since the trade here has been dreadful since the new layout. I'd stay here for the people of course ;)
    Rainbow Cloud
    Rainbow Cloud
    Sounds good, I might be interested in that as I've been thinking about getting Minecraft for PC.

I've kind of been posting on a smaller forum as well as here recently, I quite like small forums because they feel like more of a community. I mainly stay here is becuase of the people too though :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…