• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Lysson

1. Lysson

RM13: HD and Denise

Is the national dex ever going to become available for SM? And I'm still breeding your pokemon guys :')
  2. Lysson

Up vs Down v47: Rayquaza or Zygarde?

227 Lets get a mile high
  3. Lysson

@Doctor Floptopus Your Mimikyu is ready :P @MatrixChap Your Beast ball female Salandit and Rockruff are ready, but the loveball female Salandit I'm having awful luck with so may be a bit late with that. @Arrow of Light Your Moon Ball Drifloon is ready I have spares for Mimiky and Dhelmise so...
  4. Lysson

250 :')
  5. Lysson

251 Thanks :')
  6. Lysson

253 Oh god how embarrassing :/ glad you spotted that @Max1996 ! Took me a while to see where the count went missing xD but I posted too soon >.> post's been deleted now :') Was too focused on my pep talk about beating down people who bring you down irl
  7. Lysson

Could I get a Beast ball Dratini please :D? And I just got Beast Ball Emboar if anyone wants one ;) I'm so thankful the males can pass on Pokeballs now. Also getting a Beast ball Liwick. And dayum, I was only getting awful Pokemon on Wondertrade for a while, usually Magikarps. Now I'm getting...
  8. Lysson

252 Nobody drags me down except myself!
  9. Lysson

10. Lysson

254 Nah I wanna get sky high
  11. Lysson

12. Lysson

13. Lysson

243 Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaakssssssssssssssssssss
  14. Lysson

Afraid I can't get it midnight form :/ I only have Sun, you can trade it to someone with Moon to evolve it if you also have Sun :P And that's just the Beast ball Salandit wasn't it? Or would you like the Love ball one too? Sure :D! I'll just get breeding them, they should be ready by tomorrow
  15. Lysson

256 I ain't 10% zygarde so I will not get down off the hooman's bed!