Recent content by Lywrong

1. L

Rare Pairings

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who likes jasmine/candice...
  2. L

What if the ships were...true?

THIS. um yes. but i mean, there would be a giant ship war, and whoever ash ended up with would be hated (at least by everyone who didnt ship them).
  3. L

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://nedroid.com/
  4. L

The Never Ending Cheat V2.0

Step out the door and walk 5 steps to the right. once you do that, professor juniper will give you a pikachu named Terry. you need to take Terry to...
  5. L

Pokemon Creation Trio RP

Name: Nia Age:11 Gender:female starter Pokemon: Snivy description:She can usually find her way out of a jam with a bit of on the spot smooth or fast talking, however sometimes this "strength" gets her into more of a problem. She doesn't hesitate to mock someone and then get in a fight. she...
  6. L

Pokemon Adventure: Red, Blue and Green Chapter [SIGN-UP]

sorry for dropping out, I wanted to do it with cyndacynda, but they dropped out without telling me. -_-
  7. L

Your "YES!" moments

when I finally beat whitey's freaking milktank (stupid attract)
  8. L

Pokemon Adventure: Red, Blue and Green Chapter [SIGN-UP]

Name: April Age:11 Gender:female Pokemon: Misdreavus description:She can usually find her way out of a jam with a bit of on the spot smooth or fast talking, however sometimes this "strength" gets her into more of a problem. She doesn't hesitate to mock someone and then get in a fight. she...
  9. L

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM because they're in the "sea" (nyuk nyuk nyuk) Why does aipom have a hand for a tail?
  10. L

Bang your____all over the keyboard and see what you get!

ghfjdfghjm,ujtyhjdghfuhjdfrtfruyidfghj mnbv u6t5rycdx Bang your ear on the keyboard!!
  11. L

The song that never ends!

*drum solo* YEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
  12. L

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

gardevoir.
  13. L

Post your current CTRL+V's!

のヮの
  14. L

Cosplaying?

I do! I've cosplayed as May and Red and I'm planning to cosplay as the girl trainer from black/white (who's name escapes me.. Touko?) for anime boston.
  15. L

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

that would be the hare hare yukai (unoriginal) as I'm trying to learn it for Anime Boston this year. I'm close!
Back
Top Bottom