• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
MachDragonX
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Mach, how are you?

Do you still have access to full ivs legendaries?
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    I should be ready to trade in about 45 minutes.
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    Actually I'm ready right now. And some good news for you: I found a flawless Timid natured Kyurem I completely forgot I had. It is not EV trained though. The Mild Kyurem has an EV spread of 60 Atk / 252 SpA / 196 Spe and the Tornadus' EV spread is 160 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe.
    Gemini Saga
    Gemini Saga
    Excellent!! Thank you so much Mach!! =)
    Hey, I'm sick right now and my brain is barely functioning, so I can't do the final games right now. I'll message you when I'm fine, okay?
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    I can't battle until Wednesday anyway. But after that I'm completely free. Just let me know what works best for you.
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    I'm ready to battle today if you are. Let me know.
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    You can find me in the Bulbagarden chatroom on Showdown.
    Do love me some Garchomp indeed! How's it going man?
    Reactions: MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    Pretty good! Been busy with work and real life commitments lately, but those should start to settle down soon. Gonna start posting more here on the forums, recording more videos for my YouTube and Twitch channels, fulfilling some trade requests that need my attention, etc. How are you?
    Poke Trey
    Poke Trey
    I am doing great! plus, you're a Youtuber? This is a first for me on the forums. Anyways, been playing Black version today and going up against the champ with just my Blastoise... Pray for me.
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    Yep, my channel is very small and new though – I'm making and posting Pokemon and video game related content purely because I enjoy doing so, not because I have any concrete expectations or long-term plans for my channel. But we'll see where it goes, if anywhere.

And will do! That sounds intense.
    I will be online all day today man o/
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    I'll be online about 10 minutes from now.
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    Ack, something has come up that requires my attention. We will have to trade later tonight. Sorry!
    Gemini Saga
    Gemini Saga
    No problem man! Whenever you can, let me know
    Nah, no policies wats so ever~
    N it's bin a while! Competitive Battling bin on the slumps for a while hasn't it. Nice chatting w/ you again ヘ(◕。◕ヘ)
    If the ivs get mess up, I will take a regular one in a luxury, no problem. Also Could you make one of the magnemites hold Charizardite Y ; the other one Sceptilite, and the heatran a leftovers?
    I have both a metang and a magnemite in a luxury ball already, I can send them to you =)
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    Ah, that makes things a lot easier! Just a warning though – I have heard that making a Pokemon shiny by using PowerSaves alters its IVs, although I have not tested whether this is true or not.

I'll be available to trade tomorrow night (~5 PM EST until ~9 EST), Saturday (the same times), and Sunday (~noon until 5 PM).
    Hey Mach, how are you doing? Could you, please, make these pokes for me?

2x Magnezone - Hidden Power Fire Timid/Modest in a Luxury ball
    Shiny metagross - Jolly in a luxury ball
    Heatran - Calm in a luxury ball

Thanks
    Alright. ^^

And the Pokemon I've bred? I have no issues with people redistributing them if that's what you were asking about.
    It seems like the reverse problem of what we used to have in the trade section. ^^; However I can move your thread for you as a quick solution to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom