1. MachDragonX

Recent Gaming Purchases

Finally bought Pokemon Sun.
  2. MachDragonX

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just bought Halo 5 Guardians (Xbox One)
  3. MachDragonX

Recent Gaming Purchases

Since I last posted in this thread, I've gotten: Star Wars Battlefront: Bespin DLC (Xbox One) Rise of the Tomb Raider: Blood Ties and Lara's Nightmare DLC (Xbox One) Batman: Return to Arkham (Arkham Asylum and Arkham City) (Xbox One) Mass Effect (Xbox 360/Backwards compatible Xbox One title)...
  4. MachDragonX

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

“Seriously…” (Kill 10,000 people in Versus Matches) (Gears of War: Ultimate Edition) And with this, I have now attained every achievement in the game!
  5. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

Trying to shake off the rust with one of my favorite teams:
  6. MachDragonX

Recent Gaming Purchases

Received Gears of War 4 (Xbox One) and began playing it the other day. Also recently purchased the Death Star DLC for Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox One).
  7. MachDragonX

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Harvest Moon 64 wasn't even the best Harvest Moon game of that console generation. Back to Nature for the original PlayStation was far better IMO. I used to spend countless hours playing both games, but 64 had significantly less things to do and discover, and as a result it became boring much...
  8. MachDragonX

Recent Gaming Purchases

Preordered ReCore for Xbox One.
  9. MachDragonX

2016 Pokemon World Championships (Discussion Thread)

Wow, what a battle! Would have been cool if Jonathan won, but congratulations to Wolfe! He totally deserved it!
  10. MachDragonX

2016 Pokemon World Championships (Discussion Thread)

Haven't had time to watch many battles, but one of the finalists in the VGC Masters division – Jonathan Evans – is the little brother of an acquaintance of mine I knew during college. It's pretty cool to see a family member of someone I know/knew in real life make it so far in such a...
  11. MachDragonX

Recent Gaming Purchases

Beyond Good & Evil HD (Xbox One)
  12. MachDragonX

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yesterday I preordered: Resident Evil 4 (Xbox One) Gears of War 4 (Xbox One)
  13. MachDragonX

Bulbagarden VGC Tournament #001 (signups)

*Bump* We just need one more player! Does anyone else want to sign up?
  14. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

I played like absolute crap this game. The first twelve turns I was switching too recklessly in an attempt to scout out my opponent's team/find moments to attack. But I managed to eek out a win. If my opponent was running Pursuit instead of Knock Off on his Mega Scizor though, he would have...
  15. MachDragonX

Bulbagarden OU Tournament #001 (FINISHED)

Managed to beat Alexey in two excellent battles! Good games man! OU replay: Dr. Clay Forrester vs. Medium Steak - Pokémon Showdown OU replay: Dr. Clay Forrester vs. Medium Steak - Pokémon Showdown
Back
Top Bottom