• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MaddHatter15

Hello everyone, my name is Hobbs I have recently joined the forums and looking forward to making new friends in the pokemon community. Im looking to get out of this site a better understanding of the world of pokemon. I am a re-birthed trainer from the pokemon red days and a former tcg player. Currently I have pokemon black 1 and 2, pokemon conquest and pokemon ranger guardian signs.

Ill be doing a "All Nighter PokeRama" series once a week. In this will be just general chat, questions, help, statements just what ever pokemon with me and whoever wants to stay up all night. A thread on Forum: Chef's Chateau with Hobbs Recipes. Basically I love cooking especially it has to be something new and unique, something I didnt make before. So I would love to share my recipes and for you to try them and let me know how it turned out or give me ideas I can try ie What can you do with a chicken leg? Well debone and stuff it. A easy way for something easy and cheap to turn into something unique and delicious for you or who ever. I would also like to get into the know how of breeding and discussion. By the way if anyone is hosting their own youtube channel, I would like to know the ins and outs of getting one started.What I need for example. Ill Also be posting short stories of my pokemon adventure fiction.

Cooking, Pokemon but not together lol, Hockey,Photography, Making tv series(confronting addictions) Writing short stories(My own pokemon adventures, Starwars , archeology, westerns and survival) Making people laugh, drawing and playing video games.
Birthday
May 27, 1991 (Age: 32)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Dragon
Favorite Gym Badge
Opelucid City Legend Badge
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
5155-3606-5305
Bulbapedia Username
MaddHatter15
Occupation
Chef/Pokemon trainer