Recent content by MaddHatter15

1. M

Hobbs Cook Book

Garlic-Lemon Chicken stuffed with Three Cheese With Muschroom sauce for the toppping Stuffing Cream Cheese Cheader Cheese Swiss Cheese Minched Garlic Bread Crumbs Breading Crackers Cinnamon Egg Whites Brown Suger Preperation Thaw Boneless Chicken then cut inhalf like a book so it folds open ...
  2. M

Hobbs Cook Book

This is what I made for Halloween. Let me know what you think by liking my ..... Hobbs Halloween Feast Appitizer Green Slime(Spinach Dip) Skeleton Bread 1)Green Slime A. Ingredients * 1 pkg (300g) frozen spinach, thawed * 1 pkg (4oz/125g) cream cheese * 1/2 cup sour cream * 1/3 cup mild salsa...
  3. M

The Next Sets of Legendaries

No The first three ( Charzard, Blastose and veanasore, but with a legendary feel to them.
  4. M

What Foods Can't You Stand?

The little white onions..Oh and the mozza burgers from A AND W
  5. M

Contest Flamethrower VS Thunderbolt VS Ice Beam

thunder bolt cause just imagining your adversary getting paralyzed physically and the mental agony of not know if they can move the next turn. The unknown is alot more productive to fear then anything else.
  6. M

The Next Sets of Legendaries

How about the original three you can pick from red. The ones ash owns, turns into legendary pokemon. a FAR out region and a story of them saving it
  7. M

Your Mind=Blown Moments in the Games

In Pokemon Black one I thought for the first time you could join the bad guys, when N was asking all those questions. Turns out I was just playing way to much starwars.
  8. M

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hello every one.
  9. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. where did i post it?
  10. M

What if? Pokemon Edition

It would make black and white3. What if James secretly wanted to cross-dress?
  11. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Krookodile foul play assurance earthquake sandstorm Sawk Reversal Close Combat Brick Break Bulk Up Zebstrika thrash discharge charge wild charge Emboar Heat Crash Flame Charge Head Smash Flamethrower Boldore strength rock blast stone edge...
  12. M

Hobbs Cook Book

Rolled Lasagna 1 1/2 lean ground beef Sauce 2 cloves of garlic 1 onion chopped 1 tbsp basil 1 tsp oregano 2 tbsp brown suger 1 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 jar of tomato sauce 2 egg whites 1/2 tsp marjoram 2 tsp olive oil 2 tbsp flour Some cream Dressng 1 can of diced tomatos 2 cans of tomato paste...
  13. M

New here!

Spread the word All nighter pokerama oct 27pm 28am My blog I love the fact you can grow with the pokemon you battle with and use. The culture of pokemon allows you to build a history and what I would like to call a friendship with it. I know my krookodile has gotten me out of alot of sticky...
  14. M

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Sure will. :) I prefer the story line over any of the previous pokemon games. However my sister who also has the games doesnt think so. How the second one starts ( black 2) is nice. Also I have never really had any legendary pokemon and in theses games I have Terrakion, Cobalion Virizon and...
Back
Top Bottom