• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see

Recent content by maddiejoan

1. maddiejoan

Maddie's Talented

sheeesh I've complimented Mimi personally -- by e-mail. If it needs to be said publicly how talented I think she is -- then let me take this opportunity to shout it from the rooftops.
  2. maddiejoan

Maddie's Talented

I'm not a cross-dresser. I'm a woman. A transgendered woman.
  3. maddiejoan

John Kerry and the Taser Incident

What does Kerry have to do with overzealous rent-a-cops getting their fascist on? They were campus police --not John Kerry police. You can clearly hear Kerry saying it's okay --let the guy ask the question. In any event --the fact that there isn't massive outrage at campus police tasering...
  4. maddiejoan

The big bang or intelligent design

Uhm --Hitler was a christian, hon. The entire Nazi army had "Gott mit uns" (God is with us) on their belt buckles.
  5. maddiejoan

Your views on Gay Marriage/Gays in general

How would you feel about the Government only granting Civil Unions for either homosexual or heterosexual marriage, with marriage being instituted only by a church?
  6. maddiejoan

But why should they be able to get married if they can't reproduce?
  7. maddiejoan

What about heterosexual couple that can't reproduce? Should they be allowed to marry?
  8. maddiejoan

4Kids has its grubby paws on another anime...

If you're referring to Helga, the German Nanny --I'm fairly sure I'm not a MAN.
  9. maddiejoan

Yeah. Eight years of peace and prosperity was a real pain in the neck. Who? Gorbachev? That's who ended the Cold War, hon. Reagan did nothing to bring that about other than mug for the camera.
  10. maddiejoan

:::bug thumbs up!!!:::
  11. maddiejoan

lulz!
  12. maddiejoan

Love is a subjective term. But yes --one can physically show a fear of a spider. Fear being surprisingly easy to track via MRI.
  13. maddiejoan

I can show you emotions on an MRI scan. Will that do? http://goldbamboo.com/topic-t2700-a52745.html
  14. maddiejoan

and mine that we don't need dinosaur evidence to determine evolution.
  15. maddiejoan

But we have lots and lots of fish and birds.