• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay Scizor wanted to learn Iron Head, but I declined that since it looked like you already had a moveset (?). Sorry if you wanted it though. ^^;
    Okay I'll get online! :) My IGN is Dolce, easy enough no? So just send me an invite when ready.
    Has redtown helped you out with a tradeback or no? If not I'll add your FC, and I'm good to go when your available.
    Yea sorry, I had a issue I had to attend today that took up most of my time. I can battle now or anytime this evening.
    Ah, I do remember that being reported in the thread. It did indeed count as a victory for you, as the battle was technically over.
    Sorry about that, I was actually unaware about the rule myself, until someone mentioned it during a post.
    I shouldn't have gone for the 4-0. Had I left Houndoom in to die, I would've been able to Sucker Punch with Cacturne and then Aqua Jet would've killed. Also, since you had used Dark Pulse, I would have survived and killed with Fire Blast. Ah well, hindsight is 20/20.
    I thought I had that in the bag... too bad Sharpedo can't even take an unSTAB U-Turn from a special attacker xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom