M
Local time
10:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 252 SpA Expert Belt Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 158-187 (95.1 - 112.6%)
    Looks like I only had a 25% chance to win xD
    GG, your Greninja must be a +SpA nature, an Ice Beam from a non LO Timid Greninja shouldn't have KO'd Nite. At least I was able to give you a run for your money :)
    Ok cool.

GG I totally forgot about mold breaker and rock vs fast waterfall is death lol since no priority moves at all. Should of saved my Tyrantrum lol but even that wouldnt one shot you back.

Thanks for the Swadloon.I'd give something back but the gym teams on my 2nd very empty account ;p
    Oh btw can you check any Friend Safaris you have for a Swadloon. it should be middle slot in a grass one. Really want a HA one in a Nest Ball
    Good game man. Definitely should of brought my Crobat on that one.
    The Toxic Badge is yours~
    Yo, can we reschedule, the battle at 2:30pm (PST). I"m sorta want some good food today. xD Lol So 2:30pm?
    Yes, that video WAS a battle of me vs. you. I shal upload my copy (yes, I did save it) to the BBL page. Good luck with the rest of your battles.
    Well, I can't check it now as I'l loged in on my 3DS and can't remember a code that long long enough to type it into the VS. recorder but I'll notify you when I have checked.
    Sorry for the wait, got challenged to a random battle by some trainer. You still up for it (do I need to ask?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom