Recent content by Maggie Pokabu

1. M

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

Re: New ending song to debut on the 5th January Burgundy's CV should sing BW ending I was inspired by My Sunshine character from anime Battle Spirit Toppa Bashin! Burgundy fits to Suiren/My Sunshine due to her personality! And also Mayu Kudou fits to sing BW opening!
  2. M

What Do You Want in the Next Year of Best Wishes?

I want.. - Ash catches Klink (because he never caught steel type pokemon) - Iris battles against Trip (Iris should catch more than 3 Pokemon, and I hope she owns Deino or female Frillish) - Cilan VS Burgundy full battle - Ash VS Trip full battle - Ash challenges Drayden, so does Iris -...
  3. M

Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

Additional! I hope.. -Ash uses his Infernape and Gible again, so Ash's Gible will train with Iris's Axew -N appears in the anime as Leader of Team Plasma, so far , several episodes later N is Ash's rival -Iris captures a -Trip owns -Bianca owns -Burgundy owns
  4. M

The absolute best Best Wishes episode(s) to date?

All episodes but... my most favorites episodes are (I use top 15) 15th 14th 13th 12th 11th 10th 9th 8th 7th 6th 5th 4th 3rd 2nd and... the MOST NUMBER ONE IS................. 1st :lol:
  5. M

Weirdest Pokémon anime-related rumors?

Weirdest... mhhmm..... I have heard rumor said Trip will face Alder, and Trip owns a Venipede, but I am proud because it was canceled, however Trip won't have a Venipede :loopy:
  6. M

Don Battle Tournament: overall evaluation?

It's most awesome tournament episode ever! Ash, Iris, and Cilan gathered with their rivals, I like it!!! I remebered with me meeting my old friends and rivals at the school party! Those episodes (BW041-044) were awesome! Even more than Hearthome Tag Battle!!! ^_^. I like the battle between Ash...
  7. M

What is your dream battle?

Hoping Iris challenges Trip ^^ I can't wait for this ^^ I hope Trip's Vanillite is a female and battling Iris's Emolga using Attract (Hoping for Vanillite using attract too) Or maybe Ash VS Luke Iris VS Trip Cilan BS Bianca Langley VS Luke Kenyan VS Burgundy Ash VS Kenyan Kenyan VS Trip Iris...
  8. M

Preview BW042: Don Battle Tournament! Satoshi vs. Iris!!

Re: BW041 - Everyone Gathers! Don Battle!! yes, you can check on bulbapedia. I hope she doesn't only own her Pignite and Minccino, but also other her new Pokemon
  9. M

Re: BW041 - Everyone Gathers! Don Battle!! so far Langley owns Beartic only. That's okay I hope she will encounter Ash co. and challenges Iris again but Langley must have more than 3 pokemon
  10. M

Re: BW041 - Everyone Gathers! Don Battle!! yeah.... it will be my favorite episode! Look at the title! Everyone gathers! So, after looking for information about this episode, I realized that Bel, Kenyan, and Cabernet will participate! Not only Ash, Iris, Cilan, Trip, even Luke! I hope Bel...
  11. M

Will Ash and Trip battle this league?

I hope both Ash and Trip do it well, I wonder if Ash will use his Samurott or Trip will choose Serperior or Vanilluxe!
  12. M

Will Ash and Trip battle this league?

Well, I am really really sure Ash will battle with Trip! This is my favorite rivalrity between Ash and Trip. You know that Ash has owned 8 Pokemon, and Trip has owned 6 Pokemon *posibbly more than 6*. So, It will be the greatest battle ever! Defeating rivalrity between Ash and Paul or Ash and...
  13. M

Which of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

Well, my favorite Ash's outfit is in Best Wishes series, and he looks like Hilbert/Black... so cute n sexy <3 I love his Unova outfit!
  14. M

Does Trip's goal of beating the Champ mean no Cheren in the anime?

of course, cuz Trip has said he will battle Champion if Trip becomes stronger.. I can't wait for it! Trip VS Alder!!! yeah, just so you know that Trip's goal to become a champion
  15. M

Describe Your Dream Finale Episode For the Anime

Ash and iris get married in the future! Ash will become a Pokemon Master and Iris will become a Dragon Master, and Trip will get married with unknown woman and he'll become Pokemon Photographer/Stylist *maybe*, and Cilan along with Chilli and Cress will be a greatest Sommelier and Gym Leader
Back
Top Bottom