• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Magical Staff

1. M

Does anyone like Shuckle?

I think shuckle is very underrated. Not that shuckle is a amazing pokemon or anything. I happen to like the little guy
  2. M

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

Shiny Ponyta. I haven't trained ponyta all that much but I believe it is one of the best shiny's, the blue flames are just amazing
  3. M

Pure Flying Type: Will We Ever Get One?

I wish it would happen, but unfortunatly, I doubt it will =/
  4. M

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

Started a new game in Heartgold a few weeks back, 3 days into soft reseting I saw cyndquil's red back, been gravy ever since
  5. M

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Buizel. At first I thought it was a decently well designed pokemon, then i realized its a sea weasel with a intertube around its neck.
  6. M

Pokémon moments that made your day!

Catching Ho-Oh in a quick ball on the first try. and also getting a Shiny cyndaquil
  7. M

Your favorite Pokemon type?

Re: What is Your Favourite Type??? Bug, just to be different. I am a big fan of Pinsir and Yanmega =D
  8. M

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread Me and a few of my friends always talk about this, and in theory it would be great, but there is to much evil in the world for it to actually work out.