Recent content by Magical Staff

1. M

Looking for shinies, offering shinies---LOTS!

Alright not a problem, just send me a message or reply to this when ready, I can trade for about the next 3 hours.
  2. M

Alrighty =D they all sound great, my FC is 4125 9331 9037. When might you be able to trade ? Thanks !
  3. M

Sandshrew, Aipom, Trapinch, Totodile, Drifloon, Riolu , Milktank, Chikorita, Munchlax Would be GREAT. Do you think you could get me some info on them ? Natures, Lvl's, UT or not. that would be great. Thanks so much =D
  4. M

I have shiny Poliwag, Ponyta, Tangela, Spearow, Rattata, Gloom, Tauros, and chinchou, do any of those interest you ? Thanks
  5. M

offering- Shinys for TMs

Alright, I'll take the shiny spearow for Dark Pulse. I'll be in the room, my FC is 4125 9331 9037
  6. M

offering- Shinys for TMs

I can give you Dark Pulse for a shiny spearow, if you are not looking for more then one copy I can give you another on on your list, Thanks
  7. M

Wanted: Shiny budew

yes, and its 4125 9331 9037
  8. M

No preference on gender, but I would like the ability Natural Cure. And I can give ya a Choice item =D
  9. M

Yeah that would be great, what item would you like, or is there any dex fillers you need ? Thanks
  10. M

Hello, I'm looking for a shiny Budew, I can offer other shiny's and just about any item. Even if you do not have a budew that is shiny, I will accept a none shiny with a helpful nature and will give you 1 or 2 items of your choice. If interested let me know Thanks
  11. M

Wanted: Shiny/EV'd/egg move pokemon

Alright That sounds good. I'll be in the room. 4125 9331 9037.
  12. M

Offering: All Items

Thank you for the trade !
  13. M

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 10 Sep - Is stuffed with PKM Alright ! what would you like in return ?
  14. M

Offering: All Items

I already have a shiny ponyta =/ any others ? if not, dont sweat it I'll still do the trade =D
  15. M

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 10 Sep - Is stuffed with PKM Hello Turtwig ! I'm interested in your Shiny trapinch, and shiny houndour. I can offer any Item's ( EV training, sash's, Anything ) I also have a small collection of Shinys (about 30 ish) I can trade multiple...
Back
Top Bottom