• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by magikarp ftw

1. M

Has Mienshao been down to NU?

I'm pretty he's not going to go down that far if you will ask me. since he can u-turn with high speed
  2. M

The Requests Thread

TY love it
  3. M

Team Advice Thread

i think you should give roserade 252hp/252spD/4def also you should get a special defensive SubCurse trevanant over roserade also you can finish the fire, grass and water core, by using a fire type in the 6th slot and you don't have a mega slot so maybe charizard X, just watch out for stealth...
  4. M

The Requests Thread

Hello, i would like to make a request signature, the only requirements needed are: the right size(of course) magikarp pokemon trainer and maybe username (or whatever suits you) if you can do this it will be great. :) regards, Magikarp Ftw
  5. M

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Rapidash
  6. M

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

well i went to the cinemas if that counts and seen "Bad grandpa" that was funny XD
  7. M

Random Messages 9

look Apex, i'm not going to start up on you today or for any day in the future. :D
  8. M

Underrated Pokemon you like?

i love ludiculo ( Before magikarp of course) with he's party all night attitude \(*o*)/ and wrecks in rain
  9. M

Random Messages 9

hey, apex hows hell going?
  10. M

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

hey, thought of this last night a simple haxous after one dragon dance it will rip
  11. M

Random Messages 9

Re: #Twitter Messages 9 Mega Magikarp Mega Magikarp Wooooooo in pokemon Z nah tbh i think they will have to put a move tutor in there
  12. M

Trick Room with Mega Mawile?

i haven't tried it out but it sound interesting, something worth considering, the only thing i'll change though it put 0 iv's into speed for it to be a bit more effective in trick room.
  13. M

Random Messages 9

Re: #Twitter Messages 9 ohh irony you just got smashed.
  14. M

Theorymonning: What if this Pokemon had...?

i like couple of these ideas. but what about magic guard volcarona? no SR or spikes damage on switch ins
  15. M

Random Messages 9

Re: #Twitter Messages 9 it's the manliest thing anyone could ever do
Back
Top Bottom