M
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, did you want the second Male Dratini? It comes at no extra charge. Someone may as well take it, as I won't need it.
    Apologies, I just realised I already have ashiny Tauros (I thought I had traded it away, silly me) Do you mind if I trade the tauros back for that shiny Dwebble?
    Both my Friend Code and my character name can be found in my signature. What is your character name?
    Dratini: Adamant - Marvel Scale - 3IVs (HP, Attack, Speed)
    Dratini: Adamant - Shed Skin - 5IVs (HP, Attack, Defence, SP Defence, Speed)

The first Dratini has the hidden ability, which I personally find useful when it becomes a Dragonite. The second Dratini has perfect stats in every stat except SP Attack, which it really doesn't need if you plan on training his attack stat (which I hope, because Adamant nature benfits Attack and lowers SP Attack).

You have the choice of choosing either Dratini, or if you prefer, you can have both. Or if you'd prefer I try to breed another Dratini with the hidden ability and more IVs, I can do that too, it is your decision.

Is your Tauros legitimate? Has it been hacked? Or cloned (I'll accept clones of legitimate Pokemon) Just asking to make sure.
    Is the Mewtwo from any event? If not, I'll accept the Tauros. It shouldn't be too much trouble to breed you a Dratini with good IVs since I'll be using high IV Dragonite to breed it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom