Recent content by Magmaster12

1. M

First Impressions of Sun and Moon

Based off my first impressions this game seems like everything I don't like in Pokemon games, little post game, under leveled wild pokemon, poor pacing, too many tutorials and the black cutaways annoy the heck out of me, these are the best selling games for the 3DS they couldn't put down a...
  2. M

Trailers and News Discussion

I don't think we're going to get anything until E3
  3. M

Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champion speculation

I think they're following a pattern with the elite four my guess for the types Bug Ice Poison Ground Gym Leader guesses in no taticular order Water Fighting Dark Fairy Fire Flying Steel Dragon
  4. M

Speculation Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

The final boss.
  5. M

Is it true the levels are ridiculously low, I just saw someone defeat the boss while level 23.
  6. M

How about including all the pokemon this time?
  7. M

Generation VI: The Future

If Nintendo reveals a new console this year odds are we'll Gen VII in title only plus a new pokemon that'll appear in this years movie. Keep in mind this was the situation when Nintendo first revealed the GBA and DS, Generation V & VI are the exceptions since the DS' lifespan was so long.
  8. M

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

If Sliggo evolves this could be the first time a majority of Ash's team is from a high tier, although I doubt his final Kalos pokemon will be a high tier.
  9. M

Preview XY058: Hiyoku Gym Battle! Gekogashira VS Gogoat!!

I'm kind of hoping James makes reference towards his Weepinbell in this episode since Ramos is using one.
  10. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Anyone know where I can get a guide for good pokemon contest movesets? The best one I can get is Serebii's third gen pokemon of the week.
  11. M

The Timeline (Warning: Wailord Sized Spoilers)

I wonder if there's some sort of in story reason why Unown hasn't been available since Gen IV.
  12. M

The Minor Complaint Thread

New Mauville, er Mauville Hills now being a post E4 side quest. Were they really that desperate for post E4 stuff, but why couldn't they at least up the levels of the pokemon or something!? You're now able to do all the trainer houses whenever you want and they got rid of all the trainers...
  13. M

leak thread

No Battle Frontier? Good thing my expectations were already really really low for this game or else I would be really mad.
  14. M

The Delta Episode

Well there's finally a plot for a Pokemon Adventures ORAS chapter.
Back
Top Bottom