M
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're getting into Dubstep...
    Might I suggest Dysphemic?
    He's Passenger of Shit's brother, and they've played together in bands.
    Also, I think Sabrepulse did Dubstep in his, pre-dance years.
    I thought you already had. I was like.
    Omg. That dude just got killed by GARY MOTHER****ING OAK Lavender Town! D:
    When I read your post of 'OMG HOLY SHIT WTFWTFWTFWTF', I genuinely for a moment that, quite simply, you were going to die. <3
    Volvox were (they broke up in '96, but DualPlover and Spill reissued their tapes a while back) an experimental rock/electronica band, employing everything from guitars and accordions to turntables and analogue synths. They are best known for their lead singer, Lester Vat, whose unusual style and voice were attained following a fall through a glass ceiling.
    Although if you're an electro-house fan, might I suggest Eats Tapes?
    For genres, I go for breakcore, ambient, noise, drill n' bass, IDM, avant-garde, grindcore, and experimental whatever, but there are still some artists outside that spectrum I quite happily confide in.
    Personal favorites in terms of music? Lucas Abela, Australian noise tinkerer, Suzuka, Japanese artist somewhere between early Autechre and middle-range Kraftwerk, Suntra, the most adept chiptunist I have ever heard, and わたしのココ, whose specialty is a shotgun wedding of saccharine vocaloid J-pop and blistering digital noise.
    In all honesty, I can't take house, at least not straight up. I tend not to deal in the more popular styles.
    Anyway, have you nears of an Australian trio that go by the name of Volvox?
    While I still remember...
    Look for an Australian musician named Garry Bradbury. He has two releases for Dualplover which are credited to his last name.
    Okay, look for a grindcore band called Intestinal Disgorge. I don't know what to think about them, but you might like their earlier works.
    Dir en Grey, no. What are they?
    Anal Cunt, f**k yes. They're among the funniest bands I have ever heard, and that's good, because if they weren't, I'd be tempted to disembowel them. What can you suggest?
    Lemme guess, "Johny Merzbow Tearjerker" did it for ya, right?
    Personally, I'm all for "Shrine to Salvaged Junk, (I love "Sit, God. Stay, God") but I have quite a respect for "The Kids Were Filled With Candy Delicious, So We Ate Them." It's not all that often that a recording convinces me that I've just crashed the computer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom