Recent content by MAGNEDETH

1. MAGNEDETH

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people lov

Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people You definitely make some good points here, but I will clarify, I said Emerald is the better experience, but I too would recommend ORAS to a new player of Hoenn. They won't know what has been left out, and the...
  2. MAGNEDETH

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people lov

Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people A review, in and of itself, is an opinion. It is a sharing of opinions about a topic. Also, I did say that I do not think they're bad games at all. I was just disappointed with them. Me, my opinion, I was...
  3. MAGNEDETH

Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people I didn't feel that should count, as it is literally right before the E4. Would you want to use a Kirlia all the way up to the E4? Those were some great remixes. Really added to the atmosphere of the towns...
  4. MAGNEDETH

Re: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: A retrospective review: A close look at why people I should made it clearer that the story was tweaked to be a little more engaging, and I totally forgot to mention the changes to Sea Mauville and New Mauville. The former got a nice update, but I am curious...
  5. MAGNEDETH

"First Rematch", "Second Rematch", etc.

It seems that ORAS changes team based on # of badges.
  6. MAGNEDETH

Bulbapedia Sprites Section

We have the models. It's matter of sizing and template integration as of right now. Kyogre's model in particular is just a giant pain.
  7. MAGNEDETH

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I am having the same issue and it was brought to my attention by Crystal_Talian; last night.
  8. MAGNEDETH

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Although you say that, Kogs, someone (I presume Archaic) posted on the BP Twitter that it's still in development but totally available. Basically, we should fix these issues as we find them if possible.
  9. MAGNEDETH

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

With the Increasing popularity of Nuzlocking, the variants are becoming quite popular as well. We should consider at least adding some detailed mentions to the Nuzlocke page regarding the variations. With the release of Gen VI, WonderLocke has become massively popular.
  10. MAGNEDETH

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Bit of a storm last night. It's cloudy now. Also, it did NOT lower the humidity. Terrible. Good thing I'm on vacation next week. Also, what the hell is up with you spelling "neighbor" like a Brit. Who do you think you are, Joshawott;?
  11. MAGNEDETH

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Although your maps do look good, we should focus on maps we don't have or use particularly bad images of. If you could get them, that'd be great. CP's maps will do for now and can be replaced later. Not sure how your ability is with Gen V, but I think there's some missing maps there as well.
  12. MAGNEDETH

Not going to flame you, but when dealing with a wiki, information on main pages (ie: not Appendix) has to be factual. There's little to no room for move on that.
  13. MAGNEDETH

Geez guys, you could be a little bit more polite here. The situation you mention is merely coincidental. We could just as easily say that the device he made was for detecting Normal-types. Due to the speculative nature, it isn't something that belongs on the wiki. A humorous coincidence though.
  14. MAGNEDETH

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

DELETE Electric rodents. If we got rid of the Novelty Pokémon page, then there's no reason to keep this page around. MERGE Pokémon-games.com into Pokémon.com. There's nothing on the games page, and I doubt there will be enough to fill it up. DO NOT Mainspace Anime character recycling right...
  15. MAGNEDETH

Updating the Pokémon Icons to the X & Y ones

they appear to be the wrong sizes.
Back
Top Bottom