• The current game does seem that way - very few are siding with Zekrom
    I actually missed out on the Mario vs Sonic game - by the time I found the game it was already over. Sonic had won! it was the same side I was going to side with.
    Originals vs Clones was the most fun! the most competitive of them all.
    I myself don't know either, host joins or not - before Clones vs Originals I had not played any other UP vs Down game.
    Not a problem! Life is busy.
    Took me a while to decided who to join with, as I'm not really a fan of either - but decided with Reshiram! Sticking with the fire types
    New version looks good :)

I chose Zekrom even though I actually prefer Reshiram because Zekrom had no players on his team and I like to back the underdog, I'm going to be playing against Ninetales this time too as he's now joined team Reshiram. If you do join as a player, join team Zekrom and help us create an ideal world of chaos :p
    Oh, that's good to know, I guess. *Shrugs* At least I know when you shall change form. :)

Well, I'm fine either way, I'll leave the choice up to you. Though if you would like to continue this rivalry then we should still team up occasionally and take over the Up vs. Down thread or something. After all, unceasing conflict does get a tad repetitive after a while.
    I think your contribution here is a positive one :)

Sounds like a good idea for your signature, if you need any help with a banner I'm happy to help as I make my own banners. I'm not brilliant at banner making though :D

Got to dash now as I have to go out tonight, see you on Sunday, nice talking to you :)
    Sounds good

The only thing that's really static with me is my username though I always revert to my mew theme every so often at that's my main theme.

I think you've already achieved a high level of awesomenes here, your well known in f&g :)
    That's good to hear :)

I'm good thanks, yeah I've been planning to theme Clefable for a while but I was waiting until team sonic won the game. The Super Sonic theme wasn't really planned, it was just a spontaneous thing :D

I'm just at home at the moment.
    Looks like you'll be the next ^ vs v host then :D

Do you think we should vote on the next theme like we did for v10 when the game finishes?
    Waterfowl. There have been lots of them parading around the street I live on lately, leaving souvenirs everywhere they go.
    On a semi-related note, any pets besides that cockatiel? Would you want any?
    No probs, I kind of set up your regeneration with the whole time vortex thing :D

Good to hear your feeling better now :)
    Hope your feeling better now, I noticed you hadn't been on since wednesday.

Me and Dragel were pretty evenly matched in v11, I managed to come top by 8 posts. I think you'll come first this time, I'll probably come third.
    Yeah, in the past I thought we'd be overpowered if we teamed up but I think its well balanced this time as there are a lot of people on team Mario, I think Sir Dragelsnart is going for top poster this time :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom