• Ah, I see. You tried, and that's what counts. ^^ You're feeling better, I take it? Hope so.
    Oh? That's a nice coincidence, and nice of him. So now you're on your boss' good side, eh? :p
    Oh, I see. That might be an issue, indeed, then. Still, if you can and want to, then I'd say go for it. ^^ Oh? Took you some work to style your hair right, I take it?
    That would be interesting, indeed.
    Yep. In hindsight, it's pretty clear that all that about plungers and whisks meant Daleks, but then again, I've never been that good with riddles. :p

True, he has his moments. Although when he doesn't...

Ah, I see. Is that to say no 11th next Purim? :)
    Good.

Huh. Speaking frankly, that doesn't seem to be his strong point, really.
    Ah, I see. Everything worked out like you wanted, then. Does that mean that next Purim, you'll dress up as Matt Smith? :p
    Ah, I see. good for you, I guess. :p
    Oh, right, the Ta'anis. And you'll be working. Good luck~ (Guess we'll see what you're up for then.)

Fair enough. As for me, my family usually delivers to our neighbors, then goes around to family friends.
    Ah. I never was any good at riddles, but the answer always seemed painfully clear once revealed... Well, I have time to keep thinking.
    Understood. Depends on whether it ends up busier than today, I guess. (Who knows, indeed?)
    Sounds nice~ That's a fun coincidence. :) By the way, what's your general practice for Purim-related deliveries? Relatives and friends only, or anyone who you see fit?
    I see. I might watch it, then. You might want to. It's generally somewhat more mature and serious in tone than Power Rangers, but also just as goofy at times.

Ah, I might look then. My curiosity tends to overweigh my avoidance of spoilers. :p
    Ah. I recommend them both, then.
    Hm, I was aware that you've watched Gurren Lagann, which is a nice show, but I know nothing about Big O. Was it good? Oh, and you've watched Power Rangers. Have you ever looked into the franchise it's based off of, Super Sentai?
    Out of curiosity, have you ever heard of an anime known as Neon Genesis Evangelion? It's a very interesting show. It also has giant robots, which might appeal to you. :p (I would also recommend anything in the Gundam franchise for similar reasons.)
    ...Er...*looks up whisk pictures*...You get a unusual drain cleaner (plus a dirty egg-beater)? :p

Ah, certainly. You're not planning anything, for once. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom