• Hope your felling better now Punster, glad your back :)

Like I said before I wouldn't worry about the other day, I don't think you upset anyone at all, everyone has bad days and feels down from time to time.
    Apologies for taking forever to reply. orz

Both of those games sound like good ideas!

Ash vs Red went by so quickly (which I'm all right with, since I wasn't too fond of the match up.) Now the question is if you've seen the light of Lord Helix or are nothin' but a Dirty Dome.

That job sounds like it'd be torturous on an empty stomach, but a bit fun at the same time. Your current one sounds like fun too, at least in regards to your coworkers.
    He blew it up? Figuratively or literally?

Thanks for the kind sentiments, Pun. ^^
    That's true. I just completed the National Pokédex for the first time, so that's one childhood goal that was accomplished.

Food doesn't have to be sculpted a certain way to be viewed as art when it's made primarily for consumption imo, although it can be a nice bonus. Taste is an important factor to consider. :p
    Google provides many lovely pictures of kasha varnishkas, I'd like to give it a try sometime. :9

That's still more than I've ever done, kudos to you. What did "death by bystander" entail?
    I don't know what the issue is exactly, but I suppose I might as well mention that you need to connect in-game as well. There should be a button on the touch screen that brings up the Wi-Fi, and there should be an option to connect there.
    Back in English, I'll clarify that I've only seen extended conversations go on in VMs, so I would still keep it out of the forum threads. VMs, however, seem to be unrestricted.
    יפה ונחמד~ אני רק לומד עברית כשפה לשם ה"רגאנט" בשל כך (יש לי קרוב ל-100 בה), אבל אני כבר קרוא ולומד התורה ותלמוד מנעורי, וזה מקור רוב ידיעות שלי. להשיב השאלה שלך, אני ראה אחרים שדבר בשפות שלא אנגלית כזה , ואין ביעה, אבל אני אפסיק, מפני שכתיבת עברית כזה היה קשה ביותר לי, שאני לא רגיל למקלדת עברית
    רציתי לשאול האם אתה מבין עברית? השיב בעברית אם כן.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom