Recent content by Majin Mew

1. M

Re: Pokemon RBY Journey RP Name: Elijah 'Eli' Bethany Age: 13 Gender: Male Class: Coma patient. Appearance: Given his recent past, Elijah is a pale and rather lanky boy, at 5'7" with very little muscle mass. He has wavy dark brown hair that he keeps at a medium length parted to the...
  2. M

Sign Ups ROGUES GALLERY: Season 3 - Superhero Roleplays (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Hope I'm not too late to the party. Username: Majin Mew Character Real Name: Rick Lazzi Escobar Alias: Kingpin Affinity: Mercenary Citizenship: Native Colombian/ U.S. Citizen through adoption Gender: Male Age: 34 Appearance: Rick stands at 6'1" with a relatively muscular build...
  3. M

Sign Ups ROGUES GALLERY: Season 3 - Superhero Roleplays (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

I've lost track of incarnations at this point. I've been inactive for a hella long time, but this might get me right back in. Majin Mew, Rogues Gallery veteran, reporting for duty.
  4. M

ROGUES GALLERY: Copycat!

Splice smirked. He debated matching the man's threat, but thought it better not to. "So the kid's got tricks," he chuckled, not the first time he'd laughed in the face of biotoxins, "You're a platypus aren't you?" The laughter only increased. "Shouldn't your spurs be, ya know, on your legs?"
  5. M

Between the blunt thuds of his skull meeting brick, Splice heard a man's voice. One with a thick accent at that. Can't be Catz, he couldn't pinpoint the dialect but definitely not an American. "Oi mate, can't be me ya lookin' fur," he replied, mocking the stranger's speech. He turned...
  6. M

Splice stood in the alley. He'd chosen a particularly dark corner to wait in. His eyes were glowing in contrast from the moonlight. He felt this entire plan was hardly worth it. A man on the run had little business booking a flight from Maryland to California, and meeting in an alley was a bit...
  7. M

Pfft, at five I'd conquered Poland and forty percent of my body fluid was heroin.
  8. M

"John was well loved until he was 5" "all they found was a burned down house and a infant john" No I read it, it's just the strange age shift within two sentences. Now this is all assuming you had intended the common definition of infant, meaning a baby, and not the legal term, instead...
  9. M

Wait...so he was well loved until he was five but in the following statement it is said that he had been placed into an abusive foster home while still an infant. Did these caretakers just suddenly change in attitude towards him on his fifth birthday? Also concerning, are the motives behind his...
  10. M

What's this, the fifth incarnation now? Long live the Rogues Gallery I suppose. Real Name: Leonard Alexander Mendel Alias: Splice Affinity: Villain Citizenship: Dual citizenship (USA/Poland); Currently lives in Baltimore, Maryland. Age: 47 Appearance: Leonard stands at 6'2" with a very...
  11. M

Somehow, we always come back to this.
  12. M

Start Ups Infinite Space

The clown suit had come prepared with many war supplies. Nikolai pulled out several balloons form his left breast pocket and began to skillfully craft them into gorgeous shapes, such as the Great Lord Dog, Tapeworms, and the intestinal tract. "You get a distraction, you get a distraction, you...
  13. M

Start Ups Infinite Space

Nikolai caught both clubs in his left hand. With his right now free, he began to apply the traditional war paint. He glared in the direction of a turret. A long string of meows and purrs escaped his mouth, his native tongue. The Nemean immediately burst forward swinging the clubs in circles with...
  14. M

Start Ups Infinite Space

"I take it you're not in touch with our heritage," Nikolai said condescendingly, "What a shame, with so few of us left it's up to us to keep our culture alive." He continued to juggle and turned his back to Vaisha.
  15. M

Start Ups Infinite Space

"It's perfect," Nikolai said, his eyes glowing in awe, "Now for more suiting weapons." He took hold of his twin swords. The began to change shape as he restructured them. The blades reformed into rounded clubs and the bronze of the hilts formed two horizontal stripes. Swiftly ripping off his...
Back
Top Bottom