Recent content by Majspuffen

1. M

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Re: Simple Questions (Merged with Pokemon Master List) I'm looking for some advice. I recently defeated the elite four and now I'm trying to find Latias. I chose to switch routes, as fast as a pokémon shows up, I switch back to the other one. I've been doing it for quite some time now but still...
  2. M

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Tips for catching Latias. Hello. I recently defeated the pokémon league, and I am now looking to capture the roaming pokémon Latias. I've been trying for some time by going in the grass between two roads, and well... It takes time. In Platinum I'm used to things being so easy, catching roaming...
  3. M

When do you think Seviper and Wobbuffet will leave?

If Wobbuffet would evolve or leave, I'd cry a river.
  4. M

Most sad moment in pokémon yet?

[WARNING: Spoilers] So, which is the most sad moment in pokémon yet? Is it when Misty has to leave the gang? When Team rocket protect the horde of Ekans and Koffing? Maybe when Togepi evolves? Or perhaps... it is when they changed voice actors. That's what I think. It's painful watching...
  5. M

Best replacement for Brock

Without Brock, what would Ash do? Because of Brock, you never have to stop and consider "hey, how do they take care of themselves?" since Brock does everything for them. Him getting crushes on girls is just as epic/annoying as Team Rockets motto, but it's a part of Pokémon that I want to stay...
  6. M

What Pokémon do you hate the most?

Bibarel can be annoying, but otherwise it's nothing wrong with it imo. Roselia, on the other hand... I hate that thing... It has scary eyes too, looks drugged. Roselia is the pokémon I hate the most.
  7. M

The best Pokémon come backs.

"I play it because it's fun". Good enough reason?
  8. M

Favorite Pokemon Time!

1. Furret 2. Chikorita 3. Whiscash 4. Butterfree 5. Corphish Note: Furret is my favourite, the 2-5 order changes, but this is the gist of it. Legendary 1. Kyogre 2. Mewtwo 3. Manaphy 4. Rayquaza 5. Latias Kanto: Bulbasaur Johto: Chikorita Hoenn: Treecko Sinnoh: Piplup (Unevolved. Evolved, I'd...
  9. M

What Pokemon Do You Wish Was Extinct

Mewtwo? It's the first real epic legendary pokémon. Go see the movie, it's f*cking awesome. As for legendaries, I have to agree with insomniac; Seriously, Arceus was a bad idea. I think that Palkia and Dialga was enough, they didn't need to create a god ffs. Since the previous generations have...
  10. M

Blastoise, Venusaur, or Charizard

Venusaur. I've always been a big fan of it, its attacks are great and it looks awesome.
  11. M

Ideas For New Pokemon

Game needs more fire pokémon.
  12. M

What Happens to a Pokemon After They Use 'Explosion' or 'Selfdestruct?'

QFT! I dont think you should try to find scientific explanations on pokémon, it just doesn't make sense. I for one, could sit and ponder all day as to how Totodile can fire more water than its body could possibly store. In the anime, Brocks Pineco uses Selfdestruct almost all the time when...
  13. M

So Many Effing HM's!!!

I'd say Defog and Cut are rather useless. Why use cut when you can use strenght. More PP? I do not mind Strenght, Rock Climb, Fly, Surf, Waterfall or flash. I use them all (well, not flash anymore). I dont mind HMs, but it's not fun to have so many that you'll need a HM-slave. 5 is enough.
  14. M

Whats Your Fav Pokemon Region And Pokemon From That Region?

I think Hoenn is my favourite Region, when it comes to looks, but as for the games, I like the storyline mostly in Gen II... but I'll go with Generation 3, Hoenn. Favourite pokemon? They introduced alot of nice ones, best ones introduced so far imo, but my favourite would have to be Whiscash...
  15. M

Favorite Legendary Pokemon

Re: favorite legendary Favourite Legendary? Kyogre. Followed by Manaphy. Followed by Mewtwo. Followed by something else. Least favourite: Deoxyz or whatever it is called. BLUH
Back
Top Bottom