make_it_worse
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds frustrating. :(

You're not online now, so I can only hope you're asleep. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
    There's not really a lot I can do to help, but if you ever want to just talk about anything that's going on, VM or PM me. Sometimes it helps to talk things out with someone and hear their opinions. I'm glad to do anything I can.
    LOL; thanks for the heads up, but I already got a warning earlier. >.< (I thought you got a disabled signature first and then a warning if you didn't comply...? @_@) I'm a bit of an infrequent user here (I'm much more active on Bulbapedia rather than Bulbagarden Forums), so I'm just going to remove the signature image for now and either resize it later or replace it with a different appropriately-sized image. Thanks again for the tip! :)

EDIT: (Wow, that WWE GIF made this so unreadable in "View Conversation" view, but the background looks fine when reading a VM on your actual profile. XD)
    No, I didn't see you online so I thought you were going to be gone for a while due to time difference ): sorry I kept you waiting and stuff but I'm glad you got what you wanted.
    Timezone seems right. Man how did I miss you again sorry ): Well um. I'm on most of the day, using SoulSilver so my code is in my signature. If you're still online we can try trading now?
    Man sorry I missed you. ): But I totally have that Stunky and Glameow ready. Maybe I'll catch you on tonight; I'm on PDT time.
    Sure, but i'll need to check back if i still have those pokemon in Pearl or Diamond. if not, i'll probably get them from somebody and give them to you whenever i get the chance to. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom