Recent content by make_it_worse

1. make_it_worse

Do you always think alot about what to name to your character?

I always do this alot everytime i start a new game.... I'm kinda in a worry since i used to always reference animé counterparts (with May Serena and Dawn (i got Lucinda "italian version" since the game was in italian)) I'm kinda thinking alot what to name to my characters (yeah, i bought both...
  2. make_it_worse

Ash's classmates/companions.

I used to always base "girl's" name on what is the animé counterpart, i'm in a block right now, I can't play my games T.T hope the girl in the game wont be like a transfer student or i'll be really really upset
  3. make_it_worse

GO Did you expect Pokemon GO to be as successful as it is?

Pretty sure when TPC releases more pokémon to catch and more items and tweaks, it could beat Clash Royale and Candy Crush altogether
  4. make_it_worse

GO Some problems logging in with a PTC in Pokémon GO

I'm having problems right now logging in the game using Pokémon Trainer Club login data. I've also tried to change the password, and use it just 3 second from changing it and the site says that i've put the wrong id... Anyone having problems like mine??
  5. make_it_worse

2nd chance Mew available for PAL region games: Uses a common serial code

Just got it on my games, thanks XD
  6. make_it_worse

2nd chance Mew available for PAL region games: Uses a common serial code

The games says that "You can't STILL get this gift"... So you might need to fix the note in the article :)
  7. make_it_worse

Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres with Hidden Abilities to be distributed via codes in newsletter:...

I might be more confident with this answer. Actually, Pokémon will occassionally send you some emails where they ask you if you want continous newsletters, just find it from there and click continue, BTW I have all four games, XY and ORAS, but if im not mistaken only one code will be sent...
  8. make_it_worse

Glitch Pokemon in Gen VII (in particular, Glitch Mew)

it's like breaking a 4th wall game. i like the idea but it's too gimmicky...
  9. make_it_worse

Should Pokémart and Pokémon center be in the same place?

I posted this thread because i thought that having a pokémart is "too-much" convenient wise. But welp, if everyone is isn't against it, but i'd be really glad if they split them again tho..
  10. make_it_worse

Should Pokémart and Pokémon center be in the same place?

I was always been a non-fan when game freak started to put pokémart and pokemon center together. I was really happy when i saw that they were separated in Omera Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Lemme know what do you think.... XD
  11. make_it_worse

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

For the first time in the history of pokémon, you can transfer a pokémon from a game of first-gen directly up to 7th generation
  12. make_it_worse

SUN AND MOON HYPE
  13. make_it_worse

Anyone here know a second language?

Have Italian as second language. I have also base Japanese language. My mother languages are Filipino and English
  14. make_it_worse

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 *Enters the room with 6 cups of coffee and some sweets* O hai thar, would you like to have some cup of tea? i mean coffee?
  15. make_it_worse

Re: Random Message Thread: Chapter 12 She's not online T.T
Back
Top Bottom