Recent content by Maleficent

1. M

Halloween Party 2012!

I would have thought it'd be obvious. *transforms and swallows bird mid-flight* I applaud you on your abilities as a caretaker. It had a delightful flavor. And now I really must depart. Thank you for the late night snack.
  2. M

Halloween Party 2012!

Oh, I think you are serious. I simply think you overestimate your abilities and underestimate mine. Unfortunately for me, it will have to wait. Due to my minions' incompetence, there's a pesky prince I need to intercept. *sigh* Must I start doing everything myself?
  3. M

Halloween Party 2012!

If by challenge, you mean a light warm up followed by a snack, then yes. That oar will make for a nice toothpick. Bone fragments are such a nuisance you see.
  4. M

Halloween Party 2012!

Indeed, your situation is quite amusing. As for that oar, would you like to test it against my dragon form?
  5. M

Halloween Party 2012!

I'm not one to lend aid. Distress is more entertaining than joy.
  6. M

Halloween Party 2012!

I have appeared in various video games. I find the additional publicity helps with recruitment efforts. I tend to go through minions rather quickly.
  7. M

Halloween Party 2012!

Internet Troll: You bear a striking resemblance to one of my former minions. Unfortunately for him, he failed to meet my expectations.
  8. M

Halloween Party 2012!

*shrugs* I am the Mistress of All Evil.
  9. M

Halloween Party 2012!

You are correct, human I am not. I am a fairy, but unlike most of my kind, I have no desire to see people happy. Rather, I gain much amusement from their misery.
  10. M

Halloween Party 2012!

Thank you for inviting me. If you hadn't, I would have had to curse you all, and what a shame that would have been.
  11. M

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Shooting or stabbing them in the head, decapitating them, breaking their necks all work well. Blowing them up too. Riza hawkeye Hello!
  12. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Yes, many were once human. No idea. I mostly use guns.
  13. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Colette Brunel Bio-Organic Weapon ---> dangerous (and ugly) creature engineered by the Umbrella or Tricell corporations. Worse than a zombie. If she's not killing or infecting people, no I don't.
  14. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Colette Brunel Nice to meet you as well! Name's Jill. If you need any zombies or Bio-Organic Weapons exterminated, I'm the gal to call.
  15. M

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Perfume is great for covering up the smell of death after going on a zombie killing spree.
Back
Top Bottom