Recent content by Mama Luigi

1. M

What's Your Favourite Pokemon From Each Generation?

Gen I: Eevee (Special Mention: Vaporeon/Cubone/Articuno) Gen II: Umbreon (Special Mention: Houndoom/Ampharos) Gen III: Blaziken (Special Mention: Kyogre/Breloom/Latias/Flygon) Gen IV: Proygon-Z (Special Mention: Garchomp/Lucario/Froslass/Empoleon) Gen V: Hydreigon (Special Mention...
  2. M

Have you encountered shiny pokemon but you couldn't catch it?

A Geodude in Crystal. Self-destruct. Then in Gold I found a Tangela in front of Mt. Silver. It fled on the first turn. Shiny Ghastly in the Pokemon Tower. Guess who had no balls since she was catching Cubone? And it was my favorite color too..
  3. M

Complete My Team!

Ah. Well, our rules let us have have Chomp OR Mence on our teams but only one, so he's still in my team. Thanks for clearing that up.
  4. M

What was the worst new Pokemon for you performance wise?

Pidove: Mine had a Jolly nature, and so after lvl 24 I simply used it as a Fly slave until it's replacement Archen evolved and learned Fly. Planned on using Archeops anyway though. Bliztle: I like the design and all, but it was hard to raise until it learned Spark and evolved. Granted mine...
  5. M

Complete My Team!

True, true. I don't have anything that can take down Water types w/ Ice Beam. I haven't gotten the team finished yet, as I'm waiting on a trade to get my Gligar so I haven't been abled to test out the team yet. ?
  6. M

Complete My Team!

Err..is it okay to post now? I'm building a Mono-Ground Team for a different forum's Gym League, and I already have 5 Pokemon but need help determining the 6th member. It's not required to be a Ground type but I need something that can work well in a Sandstorm. The last one I already have...
  7. M

Do you rotate your team?

Yes. I always switch weaker Pokemon for stronger ones, such as Pikachu for Eevee <3/Jolteon or Stoultand for Hydreigon. In fact, usually the only Pokemon that stays on my team from the beginning is my starter. Come post-game I tend to keep a Magcargo (Pearl) or Chandelure (White) in my party for...
  8. M

What is your FireRed/LeafGreen team?

It really depends on who my starter is, especially when it comes to my Eeveelution and extra. My (Current) FireRed Team: Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Execcutor, Jolteon, Marowak, and Hitmonlee. My (Possible) Future LeafGreen Team: Charizard, Vaporeon, Zapdos, Dragonite, Victreebel...
  9. M

The Complete My Team Thread

I am currently working on a Psychic-type team for April since I'm a member of another forum's Gym League, and I was wondering if I could possibly get some suggestions for a final teammate, but it doesn't have to be Psychic. The 6th member is what I mostly need help with, but any and all...
  10. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Porygon-Z: Dr. Caroll (Kudos to anyone who can name the reference & why) Garchomp: Kisame Scyther: Midori Gardevoir: Zelda (Was really tempted to name her Panty as a Kirlia, and then nickname a Gothielle Stocking) Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken: Amber Lucario: Itachi Machamp: Gutsman...
  11. M

Older Games Trainer's Travelog

Currently training for E4 in Platinum. All if them are going to be at lvl 58 before I give each of them 2 rare candies out of laziness. Empoleon (Napoleon) Lvl 51 Modest @Splash Plate Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Grass Knot Scizor (Scarlet) Lvl 50 Adamant, Technician @Iron Plate Bullet...
  12. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Ok. So I should use Yanmega as well? Or is there something better like Heracross?
  13. M

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hello. I'm looking for suggestions on team members in HeartGold. Current Future Members: Modest Typhlosion Jolly Gyarados Timid Ampharos Impish/Adamant Umbreon I'm thinking of Yanmega for one, but I kind of don't want to use it, but I can't...
  14. M

Older Games Trainer's Travelog

Currently playing one game of each gen. to prepare for White. FireRed (finished) Blastoise (Hydro) Jolteon (Volkner) Exeggutor (Flora) (First time using, she surprised me) Hitmonlee (Bruce Lee) (same as Exeggutor) Aerdactyl (Aero) Marowak (Bianca) Emerald (Currently getting to the...
  15. M

Team Magma or Team Aqua?

I prefer Team Magma because they have cooler outfits, much more sensible plans, and I like Maxie more. But then again I love blue, water types, and Kyogre, pirates are cool, and I also like Archie..
Back
Top Bottom