M
Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Big E? What's that?

Oh geez. ._. That does sound rather unfortunate. And don't worry, I don't even know what Munchausen syndrome is. XD
    ....okay, this is where I start wishing I wasn't so sensitive and prone to crying... ._.
    I see. Well, both of my parents have been Christians for basically all of their lives, so that probably explains it for me. ^^;
    Yes, but how does that make her different than other anime characters as far as the real world goes?
    ...well for one, I'm already religious.

And two...I like Haruhi a lot, but I could never worship an anime character, even if it's her or Elesa. ._.
    Well...there aren't many people in my age group where I live...so that means a pretty low chance, I guess...

Hm? How did she help?

The same day as.....wow. ._.
    Oops, sorry. ^^; I meant my Career Explorations course that I'm taking this year.

Well, I was just planning on helping out at a grocery store in a nearby town for my first job.

What's anthropology?
    What? From what my course showed, I thought you just made less money without it. ._.
    I guess...I just don't want to go through four years of extra schooling unless I have to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom