Recent content by manathief

1. M

GEN VI: I need a Rotom!!

I just got a Rotom from my friend so we're all set!! thanks though!
  2. M

hang on a minute, I've got an offer from a twitter friend of mine just now and depending on the specifics (mostly if he can nickname the Rotom which would make it the preferable offer) I may end up trading with him instead, sorry for the inconvenience.... I'll keep you posted as to how that goes
  3. M

!! thank you!! no I don't have any specifications other than to nickname it "Friend" but if it's from Diamond then I don't suppose that will be possible unless you can hack it which I honestly wouldn't be against! the nickname's not really mandatory if you can't manage it because I'm getting...
  4. M

I haven't been on in years and can't figure out how to change my signature???

I'm on my profile and I can't find an option to change my signature?? please help
  5. M

I just started Alpha Sapphire and would really like to be able to have my number 1 favorite Pokemon on my team! any old Rotom will do; I don't need a particular nature or IVs or anything, as long as you can nickname it "Friend" for me, that's my only requirement. unfortunately since I'm not very...
  6. M

TEEN: Summer School Reunion! (HeatTagShipping)

Chapter 1 With one hand on the handlebars of a shiny new bike (product of a debt repaid) and the other in the pocket of an old pink coat that no longer hid her curves or functioned as a dress, Dawn coasted to a stop in front of a brick wall she hadn’t seen in three or four years. Though...
  7. M

TEEN: Summer School Reunion! (HeatTagShipping)

Synopsis: When Dawn takes advantage of her last chance to attend the Pokemon Summer Academy for a second time, she encounters someone she hasn't seen in a few years. Will Conway be able to confess his love before the Academy ends? And what about her nascent feelings for him? Chapter 1 Also...
  8. M

HeatTagShipping

(^Π^) Yeah, I should be thinking about that myself, considering I'm working on a fanfic. Aside from his, yeah, thorough knowledge of Pokemon, as you put it, Conway's other defining feature is his incredible level of dedication to Dawn (I mean, he even considered telling her his strategy for...
  9. M

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

Sounds good to me. Eh, tell ya what, I'll draw some MorpheusShipping like I haven't in ages, give a nod to it in my HeatTag fic (since it's set at the Pokemon Summer Academy a few years later anyway), although sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person who sees a connection between the two...
  10. M

Obscure Ship Commiseration Corner!

Something I saw on tumblr moments ago reminded me of my status as an AlmostStraightShipper. I've seen 3 fanarts of it ever OTL
  11. M

I keep remembering more. Am I the only one is the universe who ships Nando x Cheryl? Possibly. And dammit, I invented Murph x Kate myself...which was my inspiration to create a thread much like this one a few years back, now that I think of it.
  12. M

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

My goodness, I was surprised this thread was still around! I'm going to try not to resent y'all for outlasting the Heattag thread. I see the two as sister ships for some weird reason. Well, they shared an arc, anyway. But that's not the point. The point is I've been away from the...
  13. M

~Hetalia Shipping~

I probably ship more hetero than most other Hetalia fans, being quite obsessed with RusBel, AusHun, PruLeich, UK x fem!US, CanUkr, SpaBel, and France x Joan of Arc. On the gay side of things I also like SuFin, GerIta, and regular USUK. and Japan x Miku if we're counting crossover crack pairings
  14. M

Oh, I remember that episode. I'm quite certain it has a name but can't look it up now since it'll crash the hell out of my phone. Did you try searching for it on Neverending Romance? That was exactly my viewpoint for a while before MorpheusShipping showed up. Count yourself lucky. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom