• NP. I always time things correctly, specifically in LPW which you might be inclined to check...

[spolier]
    gotcha!
    [/spoiler]
    People can get annoyed depending on the joke or how often they're subjected to one. =w=; It's pretty human. Just know how to do it in moderation and you'll be fine.
    Personal bad side? =w=; That takes a lot. Well, with me anyway. Think the rest of the F&G staff is the same really.
    Congratulations!

You win: a 3 second bonus on LPW, the time it took me to type this message!
    (Also grats on KOP)
    Everything is run into the ground. For fucks sake, Nintendo put out a buy to win "free" Pokemon game
    That third movie was epic, but it was literally one giant three hour battle scene with about twenty minutes of story xD I enjoyed them all, but love of god
    Also doesn't help when I'm super nerdy while the rest of my family is preppy and athletic
    Being a loner was fun and had its perks xD I'm what is called an "escapist," I prefer reading or playing games to irl stuff. I have four, two step and two actual siblings.

We got this
    I began my internet life of talking to people on YouTube whenever I was eight xD I was a smart kid though and knew what I was doing
    No, and I am not the youngest. Sometimes you see eight year old kids running around here
    That's one of the things I love about this place, it brings people of all ages together from a common hobby
    Extremely good, I may be bias from my love of JRPGs, but it's really good in my opinion. If you have the time for it anyway, but every hour is worth your time
    I need to go back to play that sometime if I find it for cheap.

Currently I'm playing Persona 4 though which is a 100+ hour game sooooooooooooooo no time for anything else
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom