• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I know. I don't have a clue why Nintendo would do that since that's exactly what most sites did when D/P were released a few years ago.
    Makes me wonder about one thing though. We had that big list of English names leaked WAY earlier than alot of people expected. The list was originally thought to be fake but as reveals for English names passed the list was confirmed to be legit. Makes me wonder if those angry lawsuits will be brought up again by Nintendo....
    Yeah I don't really get what he means by that. I never watched the movie myself and he never got to that review he said he would make.
    I'll be watching the movie tommorow since I have it recording, but I hate how they cut the first 10 minutes or so off. That explained pretty much EVERYTHING you'd wanted to know about the plot.
    I'll be watching the movie tommorow since I have it recording, but I hate how they cut the first 10 minutes or so off. That explained pretty much EVERYTHING you'd wanted to know about the plot.
    You make double posts on my profile as well for the past few posts, so we both seem to be having this issue. Is the site crowded from so many people wondering about Master of Illusions Zoroark or something?
    Makes me feel slightly bad. The planned Ruby team of mine is directly from someone's walkthrough (Sceptile, Aggron, Claydol, Dusclops, Milotic, and Salamence).
    My Platinum team is composed of Pokemon found in early routes that are Sinnoh Themed (Except for Roserade due to Roselia, but that's still Sinnoh Themed anyways because of Budew being the first stage now). Kricketune actually did better than I thought when I actually chose to train it, but it's getting harder to train it now from it's low stats.
    Lol. I plan on trading my entire Platinum team over to SoulSilver to beat Red as the last major thing they do before being transfered over to B/W. If I didn't say what they were they were Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Bibarel, and Kricketune. My Staraptor will appreciate Defog's removal from B/W since it'll give him room for Roost, but my Bibarel will probably hate losing Rock Climb.
    If I can remember clearly my team the first time I faced him was Ho-Oh as the first Pokemon in my party, then the more underleveled Typhlosion, Gyarados, Pidgeot, Ampharos, and Furret. Ho-Oh was basically the only thing on that file at Level 70 until I beat Red and traded my powerhouses from Platinum over, in which that honor now goes to my Rayquaza and Arceus at level 100 and my Garchomp at around Level 80 or so.
    Let me tell ya, Red is the HARDEST trainer I've EVER faced. If it wasn't for the fact I used the Level 70 Ho-Oh in SoulSilver I would've been defeated much easier, but even then, Pikachu kept OHKOing Ho-Oh with Volt Tackle, but thankfully the recoil of the move led to it's defeat. Then that Lapras of his was almost about to beat me, but I just barely manage to get around that one. The rest of the Pokemon were a bit easier though.
    Luckily this was when I already beat the main story along with Red so I was able to transfer things over by Pal Park. I transfered the last two Heart Scales I had on my previous Ruby file before erasing it and starting over to my new file.
    I tried smashing rocks at Tohjo Falls in the room where Giovanni is in the event with the Celebi. Never found a single Heart Scale when I was there.
    I know finding Heart Scales in HG/SS was hard. All of them are found exclusively by Rock Smashing boulders, but they could've had some hidden on the ground like in R/S/E. Even D/P/Pt had a reliable way of digging them up in The Underground. I'd dig up Heart Scales almost all the time.
    Yeah but it's a shame you're limited to Togetic until you get the National Dex and get access to Rock Climb. Togetic probably wouldn't KO it with Extrasensory, but Togekiss might (Actually Togekiss can use Air Slash instead since it learns it as a starting move).
    That causes alot of problems as well, especially since the only Flying type moves I tend to use is Fly, I keep forgetting No Guard lets that Machamp hit me NO MATTER WHAT and get Stone Edged in the face while my Pidgeot/Staraptor is in mid-air. This is deadly for my Pidgeot due to her lower Attack stat since she probably might not KO it in a single hit, but my Staraptor with it's high Attack (120 base Attack compared to Pidgeot's 80 base Attack), he can handle most things just fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom